36: Taken

(A/N: Y'all were upset about the bear getting away, so I decided to bring him back and change his fate. This is hopefully about to get more interesting. Thoughts?)

"It's all my fault!" Jungkook cried, pulling at his hair and pacing around his room.

"It's not your fault," Jin tried to make Jungkook feel better as he rocked Beomgyu in his arms since his father was too distressed to hold him himself.

"I shouldn't have taken my eyes off of him!"

"Jungkook, there's no way you could have known!" Namjoon followed behind Jungkook, trying to get him to calm down.

"But I should have!" Jungkook shouted, angry with himself.

"There's nothing you could have done, no way you would have known," Namjoon insisted. "After the party we made so many treaties and allies! We've been in a state of peace for months! Even the bear kingdom recently requested for peace--"

"That b*tch!" Jungkook froze, eyes wide. "What the f*ck!"

"What?"

"I know where Yoongi is," Jungkook growled, storming out of his room.

Namjoon and Jin quickly followed after him, trying to catch up. Namjoon grabbed his arm to try and stop him or slow him down.

"Wait, Jungkook!" Namjoon pleaded. "What are you talking about? Where's Yoongi?"

"The bear from the party," Jungkook growled, yanking his arm away from Namjoon, but stopping anyway. "I'd bet on my life that he's the one who took Yoongi."

"He's not allowed in the kingdom!"

"He didn't have to get in," Jungkook argued. "Yoongi said he would wait by the gates. He was out there waiting for Yoongi to be left alone, and I gave him the opportunity. I might as well have f*cking handed Yoongi to him on a golden platter!"

"You didn't give him anything," Jin shook his head, holding Beomgyu on his hip. "He  took Yoongi. You didn't know he was there."

"I didn't, but I should have been more cautious!"

"Jungkook, you're being too hard on yourself!"

"I'm worried!" Jungkook whined. "Yoongi's pregnant and emotional right now, which makes this situation a lot more dangerous and scary for him! The bear had called Beomgyu an abomination and tried to get rid of him! So what does that mean for the one Yoongi's still carrying inside of him right now?!"

"Jungkook, calm down," Namjoon advised. "We need a plan of action before we invade someone else's kingdom. That's a big deal decision to make, and a lot of prep work to do for our warriors."

"Maybe we can talk to them?" Jin asked.

Both Namjoon and Jungkook looked at his as if he had multiple heads.

"Are you crazy?!"

"What?" Jin grumbled. "I helped with planning the party. The bear that came was only a prince, not a king. His father still rules the kingdom. What if he doesn't even know about what happened? I'm sure he would appreciate a chance to explain and talk things out before we attack without reason."

"Without reason?! We have a f*cking huge reason!" Jungkook barked.

"But what if he doesn't realize that? Think in their perspective for a minute. Would you rather discuss things politically or have a kingdom randomly attack you out of nowhere, with no way to prepare your defense?"

"He has a point," Namjoon sighed, running a hand through his hair and then turning to Jungkook. "I think we should go to the kingdom peacefully before thinking about an attack."