22: Happy Wife Happy Life

A week passed after their little fight, which had been the biggest argument of their marriage so far, and they had finally been able to work out some much needed compromises. Yoongi agreed to ask Jungkook before going anywhere, and to let Jungkook spoil him from time to time. Jungkook finally saw how ridiculously constricted Yoongi had been, and agreed to let Yoongi roam around the castle as he pleases, and go on walks in the forest from time to time, as long as he came with Yoongi. He now knew that Yoongi would end up doing whatever he wanted to anyway.

Curently, Yoongi was taking a nap before dinner, because walking around more was draining his energy a little.

For dinner, Jungkook and Yoongi had planned to eat in the castle garden with Jin and Namjoon. It was getting closer to dinner time and Jungkook knew Yoongi was asleep, so he decided to go and wake him up. 

Jungkook opened the door and entered quietly. "Hey, kitten."

Yoongi rolled over and his breaths evened out again. Still asleep.

Jungkook chuckled and sat next to Yoongi. He slowly pulled the blanket off of him, and pulled him into his arms, cradling him like a small child. "Yoongi, wake up. We have to go to dinner soon."

Yoongi woke up and yawned, snuggling into Jungkook. "I'm sleeping. Maybe later."

Jungkook just smirked and tickled Yoongi's side, making him squeak and squirm his way out of Jungkook's arms, now fully awake as he slapped Jungkook's hands away.

"Oh look, you're up now."

Yoongi glared and got up to stretch. Jungkook got up and went behind Yoongi, wrapping his arms around his waist and settling his hands on Yoongi's stomach.

"You're so beautiful, kitten."

"Flattery won't make me forgive you more easily," Yoongi scoffed playfully. "For waking me up and tickling me, I might have to ignore you during our dinner today."

"No," Jungkook whined, resting his chin on Yoongi's shoulder. "You can't do that to me! That's not fair!"

"Did I hear something? Must be the wind."

"Kitten!"

Yoongi shrugged Jungkook off and went to the closet to pick out an outfit. Even though it was dinner time, Yoongi had changed into comfy clothes to sleep in and he wanted to put on something a little nicer for the date.

Yoongi first grabbed a yoga pant bottom that had an elastic waistband that would be comfortable with his growing baby bump. Then he grabbed one of jungkook's hoodies, since it is also comfortable with his baby bump. He was about to change when he decided to leave the closet first and change in front of Jungkook.

With a slight smirk he walked out of the closet and set the clothes on the bed, starting to take off his shorts. While he was bent over, he felt a harsh smack on his butt, making him tumble forward to catch himself on the bed with a yelp.

He could tell Jungkook was smirking without even turning to look, and he wanted nothing more than to turn around and yell at him, but he knew that Jungkook was fishing for attention. Jungkook's actions were practically screaming 'oh yeah, ignore this'. So he silently pushed himself back up and began to take off his shirt, moving even slower than before.

Jungkook huffed. Yoongi was most definately teasing him, and he was most definately succeeding. Jungkook could never resist Yoongi, and Yoongi knows that. He tried to get back at him, but Yoongi didn't fuss like he normally would. 

Jungkook watched as Yoongi set his shorts and t-shirt onto the bed, now only in his underwear. It was such a beautiful and sexy sight, and Jungkook was trying his best not to be turned on right before a date. Yoongi's slim body was always one of his weak points, but the part he loved the most was probably the slow growing baby bump that replaced Yoongi's normally flat stomach. It was just so cute, and Yoongi looked like he was glowing.