38: The New Ally

(A/N: Y'all, I've texted my friends and read so many crackhead text fics that I forgot that 'rood' is actually spelled 'rude' :/ )

Minjun snuck each person into the gates individually, bringing them to the side of the castle until they were all there. Once they were there, he had them stay for a few minutes while he brought out a ladder. He placed it in front of a specific window of the castle.

"That window leads to my room in the castle," Minjun explained as he set up the ladder. "I'm going to go to my room and open the window so you all can sneak into the castle. My brother's room is right next to mine, and I know that's where he's keeping Yoongi. However, my brother is most likely already back in his room."

"How much more complicated is that going to make this mission?" Jungkook asked.

Minjun turned back to Jungkook once the ladder was in place. "His window isn't far from mine. You will have to be careful climbing the ladder to make sure he doesn't catch you. Once we get in the castle, if we all go into his room at one time, we should be able to overpower him. But I have to warn you... In the last few months my brother has been working out and training like crazy. It might acually take all of us to catch him."

"What do we do after we catch your brother?"

"We will march down to the throne room and attack my father together. Once that's over, I'll be king and I'll be able to order the guards to leave you alone."

"That's good," Jungkook nodded thoughtfully. "But fighting this much with so little people is probably going to take some time."

"That's why we need to start the plan now," Minjun started walking away. "I'll go open my window. Just wait here and stay hidden!"

Jungkook turned to the others and sighed. "It's going to be a long night."

"How do we know we can trust him?" Taehyung frowned.

"Well, the king did want to kick us out, so he is going against direct orders from the king," Namjoon pointed out. "That seems like a decent enough reason to trust him for now. We don't have anyone else or any other plans at the moment."

"He seems pretty chill," Jimin shrugged.

"Well, that's the hope," Hoseok said. "Because if not, we're screwed and we're all going to die."

"Way to be dramatic," Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I'd like to think that I'm strong enough and fast enough to get away, so maybe I'll just be the lone survivor--"

"We are all going to survive," Jin glared. "No one's going to die."

"Are we absolutely sure--?"

Jin slapped Taehyung, effectively shutting him up. Not long after, they heard some noises from above.

Guys," Minjun called down, sticking his head out o his window. "You can climb up now."

Hoseok's face paled. "Gosh, I'm not very good with heights."

"Well, too bad," Jungkook grumbled, shoving Hoseok forward. "You're going first."

"What?! Why me?!"

"So that I can catch you if you pass out and fall."

Hoseok blushed a little in embarrassment and just silently walked to the ladder, grabbing on and starting to climb up.

Jungkook started climbing after him, and they all made their way up one by one, entering through the window. Once they were in they stayed quiet just in case they would be heard by someone out of the room.

"Okay," Minjun looked around. "Are you all comfortable fighting without weapons, or do I need to go find some?"

"Well, we can fight, but wouldn't it be easier or faster with guns?"