24: The Kingdom's Heir

(A/N: Longer chapter because it was supposed to be shorter but I couldn't stop writing)

Yoongi woke up to Jungkook mouthing his boob.

"Jungkook, what the f*ck?"

"Hm?" Jungkook hummed, still mouthing Yoongi's chest, with Yoongi's shirt pushed up to his neck.

"What are you doing?"

"Waking you up with a chest massage."

"Jungkook, what the f*ck?"

"What?"

"Stop it."

"Stop what?" Jungkook teasingly licked Yoongi's nipple, earning a small gasp.

"That! Stop that!"

Jungkook held Yoongi's hands and pinned them above his head. "I don't know, kitten. It doesn't look like you want me to stop."

"Your eyes must be broken! You're just seeing things!"

"Oh, am I?" Jungkook chuckled before leaning down over Yoongi's chest. "Don't worry, I'll stop. But first, I wanna try something real quick."

"What? What are you--?"

Yoongi gasped as Jungkook's mouth latched on to his sensitive nipple. Yoongi looked down and they made eye contact.

"Don't you dare."

Jungkook smirked slightly as he started sucking, maintaining eye contact with Yoongi.

Yoongi immediately mewled and arched his back, throwing his head back onto his pillow while he closed his eyes.

Jungkook only lasted a second before he threw himself off in surprise, covering his mouth with his hand, swallowing a mouthful of milk.

"F*ck," Jungkook groaned, almost whining as he licked his lips. "That was better than I thought it was going to be."

Yoongi took a second to slow his breathing before looking back at Jungkook with a glare. "F*ck you."

"How am I going to be able to resist you now?"

"You won't have to when I lock you out of the room," Yoongi huffed.

"You won't lock me out," Jungkook snickered. "You love me too much. And just admit it... you like when I do this," Jungkook dipped back down to Yoongi's chest, latching onto the other boob.

Yoongi gasped and whined. "Puppy, get off! That's for the baby!"

"I'm sure they won't mind sharing," Jungkook mused, rubbing Yoongi's hip. "And besides, we still have like a week until your due."

"You're going to make me go into labor early if you keep this up," Yoongi moaned, squirming under Jungkook.

"Oh, you'll be fine," Jungkook rolled his eyes. "We haven't done anything in a long time, and I have a hard time believing that making out one time is going to do anything."

"I'm too tired for this," Yoongi complained. "The baby was kicking a lot last night and I couldn't get comfortable."

"Well think of it this way," Jungkook crawled up the bed a little higher to hover over Yoongi more fully. "If I tire you out, you'll finally get some much needed sleep," Jungkook winked, making Yoongi roll his eyes.

"Someone's just desperate."

Jungkook pouted. "Every time I try to do something with you, the baby gets in the way! They haven't even been born yet, and they're already such a cockblock."