42: Talking Your Feelings Out

Jungkook blinked in surprise before quickly making his way to the bed.

"Of course, kitten! I'm always here to listen if you need me! I brought us dinner, but that can wait if you want--"

"No, it's okay. Let's eat first. It will help me gather my thoughts together anyway."

"Okay," Jungkook nodded, handing Yoongi his plate.

They sat side by side on the bed in silence as they ate, while an already fed Beomgyu lay sleeping in his crib.

Once they were done, Jungkook took the plates and set them on the nightstand. He then turned to Yoongi and sat quietly, waiting for Yoongi to become comfortable to start talking himself.

After a moment, Yoongi closed his eyes and took a deep breath, readying himself.

"When he first took me, he had blindfolded me and thrown me over his shoulder, so I didn't know who he was." Yoongi opened his eyes and looked down. "I struggled to get away, but he threatened to hurt the baby, so I stopped."

"That b*tch!"

"It's okay, puppy. Calm down."

"How can I calm down?" Jungkook huffed, crossing his arms. "You haven't even gotten through your story yet and I'm already angry at him again."

"It's okay, Jungkook. It's over now. You saved me, and that's what matters." Yoongi crawled forward and sat in front of Jungkook, putting his hand on Jungkook's arm.

"But I'm sorry I couldn't get to you sooner," Jungkook whispered.

"Jungkook, stop worrying about that! You're supposed to be comforting me! Not the other way around!"

Jungkook sniffed and sat up straighter. "You're right. I'm sorry." He cleared his throat. "Go on."

"When we got to the castle, he locked me in his room, and made it very clear that if I misbehaved in any way, that their would be harsh consequences. Constantly talking down on you and our children," Yoongi blinked as he felt his eyes water. "And that was hard mentally, but I'm strong enough to know he was always wrong."

Jungkook shifted further back on the bed and opened his arms. Yoongi crawled into Jungkook's arms and laid his head on Jungkook's chest.

Yoongi let out a content sigh. "Those things aren't what's still affecting me."

"Really?"

Yoongi shook his head. "No."

"Tell me what's bothering you, kitten."

"It wasn't the things he said that bother me. It's the things he did."

"What the f*ck?!" Jungkook almost sat up, but Yoongi pushed him back down. "What the f*ck did he do to you?!"

"His eyes scared me," Yoongi whispered, laying back down on Jungkook's chest. "He was always staring, with those crazy eyes. When I look in your eyes, I see love. But when I looked in his, I saw obsession."

Jungkook started rubbing Yoongi's back to help sooth him while he explained.

"And at night, he made me change into one of his shirts, and sleep in his bed with him. He trapped me in his arms so that I couldn't escape him," Yoongi stopped. He needed to take a breath.

"H-he would talk about having babies with me, and caress my face," Yoongi got more and more quiet as he continued. "He never touched me anywhere inappropriate, but he would touch everywhere else. Rub my back, touch my thigh, hold my waist..."

Yoongi stopped when he heard Jungkook's low growls.

"Puppy?" Yoongi looked up. "Are you okay?"