05

05
-
Beautiful, beautiful boy.
-
Being with you,
-

"You fucking dipshit!!"
Chun-Hwa barely had the words drawn out from her mouth, when Levi grabbed onto her arms, twisting and interlocking her, trapped between his body and his arms, still she jerked forward.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!!"
"Chun-Hwa it's not wor—"
Levi cut himself off when he caught the glimpse of Chun Hwa's head butting upwards as she recklessly fought in underneath his strength. Levi groaned as he imagined the pain he would of felt if her head connected with his jaw, but also at the friction between her and his lower halve down there.

Still, this was no time to get aroused. His girlfriend was practically about to tear a zebra apart with her lioness teeth.

The dirty blonde boy stupidly laughed, his giggle ringing defyingly in Levi's ears, as he knew the words that made him laugh. He closed his eyes, his grip on Chun Hwa loosening.

Sneakily, she managed to escape, and just as quick as that, before Levi could even yell at her to get back, she collided her body forcibly into the tall blonde-brunette boy, angrily, growling quite like an animal.
When he smacked against the brick school's wall, falling to the floor, Chun Hwa raised her fist slamming it across the boy's jaw.

Levi sighed, slouching over in defeat, why hold her back when she already got to him? Besides, the words were still hurting him. All over his body. He hugged himself ever so slightly, giving a glance at Chun-Hwa and the boy who they called Big Mike, pretty typical nickname for a jockey boy like him.

It was a mistake though, because in that quick of a time, the one on top was Mike, and Chun-Hwa's blood was dripping on the floor, her body sprawled out, limp.

"You fucking little whore!"
Mike gritted his teeth together, his face without a scar on it, his chest rising up and down heavily.

Levi was glaring.
Bad habit, of being raised in a bad neighbourhood famous of robbery and murder, Levi pulled out the pocketknife he hid on his person.

Even Chun Hwa was afraid of him that day.

The couple ended up in the office.
Silence, just Levi's anxious leg repeatedly tapping on the floor, as his hand held the ice pack to his girlfriend's face.
The principal was staring at the two of them, in pure disappointment. Two of his best, most intelligent students, were now sitting in front of his desk for possibly the worst punishment, being expelled.

"Mind telling me w—"

"Yeah! I fucking will tell you! Get your fucking students under control! He called Levi's mom a whore!! And when he told him she died, Mike's stupid response was; "bet she's fucking god too, if she made it there with her whore legs."
He didn't acknowledge her fowl language.
"Your Aunt will be picking you up Ms. Mun. You may return tomorrow, but any other strike and you will be expelled."

"Thank you, Sir. It's appreciated."
Chun-Hwa mumbled, her voice tiny and coward, showing her embarrassment. She didn't leave though, the principal cleared his voice.

"Ms. Mun, I need to talk to Mr. Ackerman, alone."

Levi sombrely walked out of the office after a 30 long minute lecture from the principal, absolutely freaking out on him for having a knife. Somehow, Levi got out of it. He looked so dead on the outside, and felt it on the inside too.