010

010
-
BREAKING NEWS
-
More than trinkets in your room
-

Former Co-Worker at Erwin Smith's Magazine Company, Miche Zacharias, was murdered unexpectedly on Monday Afternoon, filled every possible headline, article title, and moms' Facebook posts.

The media now was really milking as much as they could on Erwin Smith being a bad person.

And now, in the tiny ceremonial room they set up in honour of Miche Zacharias, everyone stood quietly.
Young adults that were once classmates, were now in the silent room, some mourning while others were staring at Chun-Hwa in disbelief.

Shyly when she felt their eyes burning at her, she would simply tug on Levi's blazer at the arm, which he would comfort her by pushing her behind him, gently. From there, Chun-Hwa would simply cuddle into Levi's back, embarrassed and ashamed that not even her own self, could explain to her former classmates what was going on.
Nobody really questioned it either, after there was confirmation that the girl, was in fact, Mun Chun-Hwa and not some look-a-like Levi found to fill the empty void of losing his high school girlfriend.

The awkwardness and unanswered questions stayed quiet, until a furious, tall blonde busted into the room, the door slamming against the wall, caught everyone's attention, even Chun-Hwa's.
Chun-Hwa's dark brown eyes, met the the woman's light brown eyes, she absolutely lost it, as tears fell free, along with her engulfing Chun-Hwa in a tight hug. Their height differences, left Chun-Hwa basically suffocated in the woman's breasts, by then, the brunette had walk in, giving everyone a really excited wave through the doorway, and then seen she seen Levi.

"Shorrrrrtttttty~!"
"Shut the actual fuck up four eyes..."

Simply, Hanji sighed, disappointed.
In this lifetime, her soul became a lot more calmer, or maybe marriage just did that to her.

"I-i... don't understand... you died!!"
What started off as a calm statement, turned into Chichi yelling at her old friend, shaking her shoulders violently.

Chun-Hwa was more unfazed than she should've been, staring at the woman, with no emotion. It's not like she could answer her confused state.
Lightly, Hanji placed a hand on the blonde's shoulder, causing her to look at her with teary eyes.

"She probably has amnesia, that car accident was very real... we saw it ourselves. Though..."
Hanji trailed off, turning herself to look at Erwin, who simply hung his head.

"It was a closed-casket funeral, they said her body was too dismembered to have it open. Sounds like an easy lie to me."
Hanji's suspension had risen.

"C-come o-on guys... Miche's family set this up for us... we should pay respect to him, instead of all focused on Chun—"

"Miche is gone, Erwin!! We know that for damn sure!! We seen his dead body!! He's been buried!! Right now, we have an apparent dead girl, standing healthy and quite frankly no scars on her body, in front us! You will answer our questions!"
Mikasa had stepped in now, standing next Eren as she held her baby. Her loud voice had scared the child, making him scream in terror.
"O-oh... sorry Armin... it's okay, baby."

"Fine! You want the truth!? Both me and Chun-Hwa's father faked the funeral! Nile helped us too! By the time the funeral happened, Chun-Hwa was already moved into my house!"
Erwin looked disheveled, his tie done sloppily, his hair untidy from his usual slick back style, and towards the end, he yelled so loudly that his voice became raspy.

No. The media wasn't making Erwin Smith out to be a bad guy.

He was already the bad guy.