029

TW: Suicide, mental illness mentions

029
-
FINAL

"And here comes Min Chul-Yeong, coming to accept her second gold medal from the Olympics."

"She won sliver the first time she came to the Olympics at age 16, then won gold at 20, and now is winning her second gold at age 23."

The man sat at the lonesome indie café in the eastern part of France, observing and watching the girl dressed in a burgundy outfit, skate around the rank, blowing kisses towards those who cheered her name.

As she stepped on the first place pedestal, with the help of the referee due to her skates, the barista had brought the man over his black tea in teacup and saucer. The timid and shy barista seen his customer's dark eyes focused on the screen, his breathing irregular.

"Ah, Chul-Yeong is so beautiful isn't she? She's my favourite figure skater by far."
The barista swoon, blushing at his own statement.

The man, simply took a sip of tea, disgusted by the taste, he growled, animalistic,. He slammed the money on the table, startling the barista, as he got up to head out the door.

"Excuse me, sir!"
The barista called out, though he kept walking towards the door, making the worker upset.

"You aren't allowed to have a weapon in our shop!"
He hollered, noting the visible handgun in the man's back pocket.

He opened the door, entering the busy streets of Strasbourg, blending into the crowd around him, going about their daily lives.

"You aren't welcomed back here!"
The barista called out once more, even though he knew the man could not hear him.

Min Chul-Yeong, the infamous figure skater was happily married to Erhard Schmidt, a famous plastic surgeon who owned many plastic surgery offices around not only France, but the world.

To celebrate her second gold winning, they stayed in Japan, where the Olympics that year was held, for one last night in a hotel room.
They had a wonderful night together, consisting of a romantic night-time dinner, shopping, and showering together, enjoying each other's company.

They were truly, happy in this lifetime.

Erwin wasn't aware of his reincarnation in this life, nor was Chun-Hwa, as she never was.

They met in collage, when Chul-Yeong was 19 and Erhard was 29. They got married when she was 21. Unaware, they had never met Levi yet in this lifetime.

As they slept soundly in their hotel bed, cuddling each other, Linus Allman, the man from the shop was in fact, still aware of his reincarnation in this life.

He somehow managed to figure out what room his favourite figure skater, Min Chul-Yeong was in, as well as get an extra key to her room.

He shot Erwin while he slept, awakening Chun-Yeong, she screamed in pure fear as she was covered in her husband's blood.
She cried repeatedly to Linus;

"Why!?"
Sobbing hysterically, as she couldn't focus on anything but the warm blood on her hands caused by the man's gunshot.