024

024
-
Death do us apart'
-
I am stronger than you give me
Credit for
-

"What one is mine?"
The raven haired man stared down at his beloved, asking the question with no remorse for what he had just done.

"I'm not telling you!"
She quickly replied, jolting her body towards him, being handcuffed to the railing of the old bed nearby.

"You're right... it is pretty obvious."
He sighed irritated, turning his back as he started to walk away to the door.

"Don't touch him!!"
The terrified mother screamed, the metal of the handcuffs clinking against the metal pole, rattled loudly amongst her yell.
"I dare you to lay a hand on my son and I'll come back from hell itself and I'll kill you!"

Though, Levi ignored her, not worried by her threat at all, he closed the door gently.

Chun-Hei, sitting on the cold ground started to sob uncontrollably, trying her best, to somehow get out of the handcuffs Levi had placed her in.
She continued to cry, her eyes swollen, her body weakening, as she simply gave up, realizing that she could not escape the misery Levi had in store for her.

The door opened again, as Levi calmly carried Chen in his arms, showing no intent to hurt him.
Chun-Hei glared at him, confused.

Chen seeing his mother, instantly made a noise of both fear and joy, hugging her tightly when Levi sat him right beside her.

"M-mommy!"
He yelled, his hands instantly starting to play with her long hair for comfort. She giggled pitifully, seeing he was okay, even if she was unable to hug him.

"Here you go."
Levi said in a soothing voice, handing the boy his pacifier, on eery smile on his face.

Chen, unsure, shakily took his precious binkie back, placing it in his mouth.

Levi chuckled at the little boy, before his nonchalant face returned back, turning his attention to Chun-Hei. He held her cheek, feeling her flinch in under his touch.
He held Chen in his other hand, smiling at the two.

"This is how it should've been, Chun-Hei...! It should've been me and you and our sons! But no... you just had to get Erwin on my case..."

"I didn't get Erwin on your case! I didn't know what you were doing! And how the fuck are you still alive!!"
Chun-Hei hollered in pure anger, trying to back away from Levi, who stood up, displaying a clear disappointment on his face.

"That's... none of your damn business."

-

The little boy's screams of terror filled the mental ward, some of the caretakers covering their mouths in disgust.
Abruptly Lao's screaming stopped, giving the building an instant chill.

Doctor Fradette sombrely walked out of the secluded room, passing his worried workers a calm glare before he cautiously lit a cigarette with patience. He took a long draw, blowing out the smoke.

"The Lao kid's dead."
He said coldly, sucking on his cigarette again, as the workers gasped in horror once again.

"He couldn't handle the shocks... Mr. Park! Find me a new Ackerman! The bond must be bread out of the world."

Jae Beom simply stood amongst the many others, his hands slightly shaking, as he stared down at the floor, his shoulders tensed.

"I-Is...Chun-Hei dead?"
He asked on the brink of tears.