012

012
-
Old Man
-
As you break my heart
-

"Levi~!"
Chun-Hwa ran towards the tired man, the first day he went back to work after Miche's funeral.

He was exhausted, though, he tried to smile, patting the woman on the head.

-

"Leeeeeeeeeviiiiiiiii~!"
The second day, the woman jumped into his arms, he almost didn't catch her in time but luckily he did.
She buried her face into the crock of his neck, smiling, her warm breath hitting his cold skin.

He got fired that day. Though, in this moment he forgot, and just cherished this time.
When she fell asleep, he messaged his boss, and got his job back because Chun-Hwa was able to help calm him down that much.
He also prepaid for anger-management classes after he remembered what he said to Erwin at that funeral about Chun-Hwa's upbringing, and he too, was guilty of anger issues. He did try to hold it in towards her.

-

Levi entered the apartment, without a cheerful glee from Chun-Hwa, concerning him.

"Chun-Hwa?"
He called out, peering over the corner towards the apartment's living room.
"Chun-Hwa?"

Not receiving an answer to the first or second call-out, he sighed taking off his glossy black dress shoes before entering the house.
He smelled the savoury soup slightly simmering on the stove, gently he smiled, rushing over to stir the food cooking.
"Chun-Hwa, you left the stove on."

Levi found it weird she still didn't answer him, he frowned slightly more than usual. He went on a little hunt to see where she was, but pretty easily he found her, passed out on the couch, one slipper on, while the other was hanging on her foot just barely.
Carefully, he crawled in behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist tightly, falling asleep almost instantly.

-

"I'm hom.. oh"
Surprised, Levi quietly shut the door, not bothering to take off his shoes.

He sauntered up the stairs, bending down on a knee, a stair below where Chun-Hwa's curled up body was sleeping on.
Levi gently nipped her chin in under his thumb, causing the light-weight sleeper to wake up almost immediately. She simply stared up at Levi with tired, aching eyes and pouty lips leaning forward, burrowing her face into his shoulder to heal her eyes from the sudden light.

"Sorry... I didn't get much cleaning done today."
"Thats fine... why are you on the stairs?"

"Oh... I wanted to ask if we could get some of my stuff from Erwin's after you got home... I don't want to go alone."
Chun-Hwa mumbled in an embarrassed tone, Levi looked down, seeing her in one of his white button-ups, that reminded him how, ever since she got here she only wore his clothing, which was miles too big for her.

"Of course."

Chun-Hwa was getting cold in the chilly wind, and Levi was getting impatient.
She sighed, looking down at her feet, shuffling them weirdly and kicking her foot into the other one.

"What's wrong?"
Levi asked bending down only slightly to try to meet her brown eyes, though she just stared coldly below her.

"This used to be my home... but now it just feels weird. That's all."
Quickly, she lifted her hand, throwing her hair back that fell in her face with her hand before raising it to knock on the door once more.

They waited outside for a few more minutes, though Erwin still didn't answer the door, yet his car was in the driveway, alongside Chun-Hwa's. She seen the white car, frowning more.