017

017
-
Mistakes were made.
-
I was meant for you, baby

The baby in the other room, wouldn't
stop crying, as Erwin, Chul-Woo and Levi all sat together at the oak table in the dinning room, awkwardly in a throat-cutting silence.

Erwin stared, adoringly, at Chun-Hwa who played with the baby laying on the floor on her play mat. He smiled slightly, at the fact she never once could frustrated or annoyed with the constant, crying baby, but rather happy to attend to her needs.

Erwin's eyes trailed across the table, over at Levi, who was glaring at him deathly.
"Is everything alright, Levi?"

"I don't want you in my damn— HOUSE!"
Levi angrily slammed his palm onto the table, screaming the end word loudly.

Just as Chun-Hwa got the baby quiet, by giving her a bottle of warm milk, she cried again at the sudden noise, startled. Chun-Hwa sighed, more so at Levi than the kid, quickly she smiled, going back to comforting the baby.

"Chun-Hwa I can deal with her!"
Chul-Woo urged desperately, feeling bad about his sister's full attention on the kid.
"No! I want to!"
She giggled back melodically.

"I can leave, Levi. I can take the bus back ho—"
"The buses don't come within a 10 mile radius from here, you pathetic low life."

"Levi!"
Chun-Hwa scolded, which caused him to shoot her a very, very cold look, gritting his teeth.

The glare, made Erwin wanna punch Levi right in his face, for he dared to give Chun-Hwa such a threatening look.

Though, he seen the way she changed, as quick as that, she hugged the child, not for its comfort, but rather her own. She frowned, her eyes half-lidded, to hold back tears.
"I'm.. going to go lay down with Soo-Ah for a bit..."

Erwin carefully watched her walking figure down the hallway, until he no longer could.
His mouth became a prominent frown, as he started to see Chun-Hwa becoming back to the girl she was in high school.

Someone, terrified of Levi.

"Can I use your bathroom?"
Erwin asked, giving Levi a pleading look.

"Only if you shave your shitface while you're in there. You look disgusting."
Levi growled in under his breath, his tone, serious.
"My razors are laid out on the sink."

"Alright."
Erwin replied, getting up from the table, trying to refrain from looking too overly excited.

He went down the same hallway as Chun-Hwa did.
The house was large, so large, that Erwin could not longer hear Levi's voice talking calmly to Chul-Woo.

He seen the bathroom, though he didn't go in it. He opened random doors, until he found the room he wanted to.

When he had gotten into Chun-Hwa and Levi's bedroom, he closed the door, trying to be quiet as possible.

"Chun-Hwa.."
Erwin barely whispered, looking at her back that was turned to him, that he felt, was almost mocking him.

The room was emitted by a small nightlight on the other side of the room, the yellow glow barely reached the shadows in which Erwin's stood at. Though, he could see her turn her head over her shoulder, showing him her puffy, red eyes and nose from her sobbing, he wasn't aware of, as she done it so quietly.