01

01
-
STALKER
-
I don't smoke, except for when I'm missing you
-

He really liked her. He really did.

Levi Ackerman, all throughout his 13 years of schooling, never had a crush on anyone, let alone a girl. Hell, he barely had a friend.
In his final year, his grade 12, there was a transfer student coming from South Korea, to their tiny countryside Catholic school in Paris, France.

She was in grade 10, so it took a few months before Levi found her, but when he did, he was always near, never letting go.
In the hallways, walking by her classroom, at lunchtime, even outside of school.
Wether it be pure luck, or Levi Ackerman being a stalker, nobody really knew, though they had their suspicions.

An invisible red string, had them forever tied together. Quite literally. Not only in this life, or the past ones, but as well as the future ones to come.

He didn't bother to become her friend. He was too nervous to do so.

Look at him, he was a 18 year old boy who looked like a 35 year old man, students even thought he failed a grade.
He had insomnia, which caused wrinkles and eyebags around his, already dark and sinister grey eyes.
And though, he was a clean freak, even having an actual pure phobia of dirt and germs, he looked dirty and like he smelt, even if he didn't. He decided, watching her closely from afar, this was for the better. He liked it that way, she couldn't judge him this way.

If he was distant, she couldn't giggle behind his back and call him the creepy, potential school shooter. He thought, even if he touched her, she'd secretly hate it and be disgusted by him, or shriek and call out "rape" If he did so, like all the other snobby ass popular bitches.

Levi was disgusting, and he knew that.
He hated himself for being disgusting.
He was dirty and disgusting, so, as he hid on the chairs he hugged himself, watching with cold, metallic grey eyes, as she played a character for her theatre class.

-a few years later-

"I'm Mun Chun-Hwa! I'm an intern at this Mental Health Hospital, I'm honoured to have you as my patient."
Levi's breath stopped, hitching in his throat, seeing the girl smile so innocently, made shivers run down his back, his blood running cold in his veins.

He was practically looking at a dead girl.

And then it hit him, as quickly as the thought entered his brain, he saw it. The day he longed to forget.

She laid on the blood strained gravel, her eyes blank, wide open due to the fear in her body. Levi reached his already bloody hand out towards her, trying to pluck the glass out from her body, his brain sobering up almost immediately.

"Mr. Ackerman?"
Chun Hwa questioned, lowering her head down to see his eyes, as he hung his head, in a shameful manner.

The young, in training-therapist had watched as he creepily, slowly brought his head back up.
His eyes sunken in, red rings surrounding them, typical middle aged man wrinkles, his hair off putting.

"Are you alright?"
She asked, a bit frightened by his rather frazzled appearance. Her soul would forever be, off-settled and nervous, it was her signature trait.

As she said that, she watched as a tiny bit of life came back to his face, showcasing a permanent frown, forever on his face.

"Whose that?"
Levi suddenly asked, sticking his tongue out in cheek, slowly raising his head to eye the man in the corner.

"That's my boyfriend, Erwin Smith. He served in the World War 3 like you, perhaps you know him?"
Chun Hwa asked, a smile giggle ending her sentence.

"No. I don't know him."
She's still with him after all these years. That's amazing.

"Oh well, no biggie! It says on your file, that you will be here for 8 months, as long as my intern, and you'll be my patient for the whole time."
Chun Hwa leaned forward, showing her patient the treatment plan below her in a yellow folder, labelling the correct information by running her finger along the written words.

"Is that so, idiot?"
Levi spoke harshly, making the girl looked at him, questionably .

He tugged a evil smirk on his face, leaning closer to Chun Hwa. Swiftly, he flicked a piece of her long black hair away from her face, using his hands.

"You are just so young, almost too young to be a therapist, are you sure you can help me?"
Levi heavily insulted, squinting his eyes to appear more intimidatingly.

By then, Erwin had made his own over to the white table, lightly gripping onto Levi's wrist that was near his girlfriend. The raven haired man simply glared at the blonde, clicking his tongue. The light pouring down on his head, made his eyebags even darker, making him appear more like an insane mad man.

"Hey, buddy. Don't do that, don't touch her. Please."
Erwin asked nicely, shaking his head disapprovingly.

Levi slapped his hand away, shaking his head like Erwin did, mockingly.
"Hey, don't call me buddy."

By then, a professional doctor came into the secluded room, introducing himself. He dismissed Erwin, before he explained to both Chun Hwa and Levi, how her intern would go.
He gave them a schedule for their sessions, and shortly after that, the young university student said her goodbyes, taking her white Chanel bag off of her chair, leaving the room.

When she joined Erwin back outside, she quickly held his hand, admiring how big his hand was compared to her, very tiny one.

"I don't like him."
Erwin frowned deeply, kissing her head.

Chun Hwa, simply smiled, hugging herself into her boyfriend's arms, completely oblivious to what Levi was feeling at the moment. She didn't care either.
"Play nice you two, Erwin."