023

023
-
Oh Seojun
-
Just don't leave me alone
Wondering where you are
-

He cried loudly in the empty, overwhelming home.
He wailed and screamed his lungs out, a overbearing guilt consuming him, as he held onto Hanji's growing cold hand.

He banged his foot in anger, onto the stair beneath him, causing a sharp pain to shoot up in his calf.
He clutched onto his hair with his damp and clammy hands, screaming inaudible noises, as he started to regret what he had done.

Hanji was his friend, who never wronged him in life, enviably however, he knew she'd eventually help Erwin get back together with Chun-Hwa.

And he simply couldn't allow that.

The guilt simply left after that, he nonchalantly left the house after two hours of killing the married couple, acting as if everything was normal.

He cleaned himself in the house, now riding the bus, acting as an average man, coming home from work, glancing at his wristwatch.
He sighed heavily, acting just like a business man, with his briefcase in clutch.

Levi stopped by an old-fashion high class pub, late evening as he was in no rush to get home.
He sat at the oak-treated high gloss countertop, ordering a rum over whiskey, starting up a tab.

He drank his throat-burning drink in silence, in peace, as he recollected all his thoughts of today's events, in order to ease his growing headache.
He watched the football game above him, though disinterested, he then finally turned on his phone from not having it turned on since he entered the country jail.

The small device started up, showcasing a bright white screen that burned Levi's eyes, so he groaned, placing it down on the countertop.
After a few short seconds, the phone started to buzz uncontrollably.

Levi shook his head in anger at whoever wouldn't stop bothering him, trying to ignore the constant buzz.

Two asian men had sat down, one on each side of Levi, which made his thin eyebrow twitch in annoyance, as they leaned forward, talking over him.
The two men ordered their weak drinks, before the one with blonde hair and ingrowing roots of black, turned to him giving him a questionable look.

"Are you going to answer that?"
He teased, chuckling a deep rumble in his throat, his attention still focused on Levi.

"No."
Levi simply hissed, wishing to be left alone.

"Unfaithful to your annoying wife?"
The other with pitch black hair chimed in, smirking menacingly at him.
"Don't worry! I get it!"

"Leave me the fuck alone."
Levi warned, passing a quick glance at the two of them, not paying attention to their features.

The boys raised their arms in defence, and the black haired one, got up, getting on the other side of his best friend, before their drinks came along.

They talked a completely normal conversation, that Levi hadn't bothered to listen into, ordering another whiskey, as he watched the TV screen in front of him.

The raven haired man, closed his aging, steel grey eyes, sighing into his glass, before taking a sip.

"Is Chun-Hwa still with Erwin?"
"I think so, every time I called Chul-Woo he's normally out nursery shopping with Erwin."

Levi's liquid stayed in his mouth, as he froze instantly on the spot, his glass hovering over his lips, the ice started to rattle against the glass.