The KickBack.

Serai POV

Hearing groaning in my ear as well as feeling something pulling tightly around my waist I slowly began to open my eyes blinking twice I looked around the room to realize I had fallen asleep in the family room.

Turning around slightly, or at least trying to, Kaden was sleeping peaceful behind me, I couldn't help but stare he looked so ... perfect even though I'm positive he isn't but after last night how could he not be.

After our little late night picnic we went for a walk, somehow we found our way on the topic of him graduating next year and possible leaving for college.

Was I thrilled, hell no but just as he'd be happy for me and encourage me to be all I could be, I was gonna suck it up and do the same for him.

Trying to peel his fingers apart, he struggled to keep them as they are grunting loudly in my ear while doing so.

Giggling I pat his arm before saying "Kaden, baby come on we gotta get up, its morning."

He groaned "Five more minutes."

"Hey that's my line now let me go and get up before anyone gets up."

"Fine." He mumbled releasing me.

Sitting up I turned to him pecking him on the lips before saying

"I'll see you in bit." Not waiting on him to say anything back I got up only for him to grab my hand stopping me from taking another step .

"I love you." He said looking up at me.

"I love you too." I smiled kissing him once more before heading upstairs to get ready for the day.

Tamia POV

"Hey!- you okay?" I asked Serai taking her out of her thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm good so what y'all wanna do next?" She asked taking a seat on the bench next to us.

We girls were at the mall, fooling around while the boys went to meet up with some of their friends to play a friendly game of b-ball.

Serai wanted to get a new outfit for the par- oh my bad kickback tonight with both hands fill with bags I could say she bought more than enough, don't you think.

"I been meaning to get my nose pierced ." Toya said.

"Really?" I asked somewhat surprised.

"Yeah," she giggled. "Why that face though."

"Aren't you scared of the pain?" I asked her.

"Nope, have you not seen my tattoos, pain is something I can handle just fine."

"Well if you getting it done then I'm getting my belly button pierced too." Serai decided to say.

"No you ain't, you brother would lose his panties but no worries cause Nana gonna lend him hers while she beats the black off you. So you wanna pierce your navel that's cool with me, but not when you're actually with me, okay."

"What happen to you since when you get scared of Kevin?"

"I'm not, now nana is another story, so...No."

"Fine, maybe some other time."

"Yeah, maybe." Toya mumbled.

"So where to next?" Serai asked again.

"Basketball court, maybe?" I asked.

"Pshh you just wanna see Kevin all sweat and what not."

"I wouldn't need to go to a b-ball court to see that."

"What you- oh lord! Kill the visual, please kill the visual!"

So dramatic...

"Oh please you must not remember Kaden's there as well."

"Oooh yeah, what ya waiting on girls let's go!" She said already heading to the enter of the mall.

****

Driving over to the park we headed straight for the court seeing there were two courts occupied spotting Kevin's Angel wings tattoo I pointed him out to girls before heading over there.

Grabbing a seat we watched them for awhile, before I began to feel that heat rising in between my thighs.

But from what I can tell we weren't their only cheerleaders, across the court there where five girls watching them play seeming a little too bothered themselves. Whistling and making little perverted sounds towards their way they all seem to catch on but paid them no mind.

As the sweat dripped from his body was getting beyond sexually frustrated. After making a shot I decided to let our presence be known.

"Whoa! Go Kevin baby!" I whistled.

Okay so I was being a little petty with them groupies just staring at him, but can you honestly blame me...

Turning around slightly out eyes met and I blushed I don't think I'll ever stop when it comes to him.

Not long after the game ended, coming over to us smiling hard he pulled me into his arms funky and all and laid one on me and instantly everything and everyone disappeared like it always did whenever we got together.

"Missed me?" He asked.

"Is that really a question?"

"Smartass." He smiled.

"You love my smartass." I replied placing my arms around his neck, inhaling all his funk with not a care in the world.

"Can y'all like stop, forreal I can't deal with it today." Serai said.

"Only this once." I said only to mess with Kevin.

"What you mean, this once? This the most contact I've had with you all week without Nana busting it up." He said pulling me closer if that was possible.

"Sorry sis just you just gonna have to deal."

"Whats eva. Y'all can figure that shit out in the car cause I still got a few things I need to do for the kickback tonight so let's go chop chop." Toya said clapping her hands together.

Switching cars Serai and I put our things in the rental while Mark put his gym bag into Toya's car.

Saying our byes we headed our separate ways to get ready for tonight.

I swear I'm irritated do y'all know the app called viber well I have on my phone right and since I'm the only one with a smart phone in my house EVERYONE in here wants to use it EVERY DAMN DAY! I swear I'm beyond annoyed this update would've came a lot sooner if it was for them that's all I'm saying

Hope y'all enjoyed it

-RenaeFraser