Surprise My Nigga Part 2

"Nah, I'll do it she doesn't know you, so I doubt she'll wanna talk to you, the girl she saw all over her man, I got this."  looking at her I see she's got this big ass smile on her face like what did I say that was so damn funny, somewhat irritated I said "What you smiling bout?"   "You... she... her man! When did this happened?!" She said all excited but then slapped me upside my head saying "And nigga ain't i normally a phone call away. What you couldn't call a bitch?" rubbing the back off my head i said  "Didn't I just tell to stop hitting me with yo violent ass,  but can we talk about this later, I really gotta go check on her."   "Okay we'll talk bout this later go on up and see how ya girl doing while I...." sniffing the air she says "...Help myself to whatever you been cooking." heading start to the kitchen. Shaking my head, I go upstairs climbing the steps two at a time.

standing at the door I take a deep breath before opening the door knowing if I knocked I'd get no answer. "Tamia?...." as I enter the room I was faced with Tamia's back as she sat on the bed staring out the window "Baby?..." turning slightly to her left not fully looking over her shoulder she turned back to the window

She can't be that mad, could she...

Looking her over I couldn't help but admire her frame, milk chocolate complexion, soft long black hair which I love running my fingers through every night dark brown eyes... or maybe its black I always get too occupy to notice but I'll know that answer soon enough if only I could put a smile on her face right now my day would be complete

"Baby you wanna talk about it?"   I ask as I took a seat on the bed beside her. Snapping her head in my direction she says   "What do you think?" with a little attitude I was a little surprised but I couldn't  help the smile that seem to be creeping up on my face which seem to irk her even more "Did I say something amusing Mhmm."  Yep there's that attitude again not wanting to piss her off anymore than I already have I said "No not at all. Baby about Toya ..."   "Is that her name?"   "Yeah..."  "Who is she and why didn't you tell me she was coming?"  "She's a close friend, but baby I didn't know she was coming, I swear to you ."  nodding she looks up at me and said "Okay. Sorry for getting an attitude with you, its just for the past few days I just keep getting this vibe that you were hiding something from me and for a minute I thought it was her."

After she said that, guilt washed over me because even though she was wrong bout Toya she was right bout me hiding something from her and I know I should tell her now rather than later down the line but I just couldn't I was scared, scared of what the truth would do to us and I'm not trying to lose her, leaning in I held her face in my palms as I softly place a kiss on her lips  resting my forehead against hers I whispered "What are you doing to me Tamia." placing her hands over mine she said "I don't know but I do know I never felt like this bout anyone."  "I just hope it'll always be like this."   "As long as we're honest with each other no matter what, what we have will never die." after she said that I knew right there and then that I Kevin Garnette Taylor was in love and I wasn't about to walk away from that fuck everything else this is where my heart belonged.

"Hey,let get something to eat before she finish the pot." laughing she said "Okay." taking her hand I opened the bedroom door and led the way to the kitchen turning the corner to the kitchen we see Toya sitting at the table with not one but two plates pretty much stuffing her face "Toya.." not even looking up she says a muffled "Mhmm."  "Can you stop eating for a minute I want you to meet Tamia properly." immediately she looks up puts her fork down and stands swallowing what was in her mouth while wiping it with a napkin and says "Hi Tamia I'm Latoya but my friends call me Toya. I'm the Bighead's best friend"  "Hi,... it's nice to meet you. But who's the bighead?"  "She meant me baby." I said putting my arm around her waist "Oh.." walking further into the kitchen I lead her to the table sitting her the opposite of Toya I took a couple plates out of the cabinet to share the food taking my time with hope that'll the two would hit it off  or at least be nice to each other "So..Tamia tell me something bout yourself." Toya started knowing her I was surprise she was being so polite and proper but it did make me happy to see her at least trying for me " Well I'm fifteen I..." suddenly Toya started choking on her drink "You okay?" Tamia asked "Yeah I'm good " she said clearing her throat glancing at me for a split second before turning back to Tamia "Okay, so like I said I'm fifteen, I'm in ninth form ,  I'm a bookworm yep #MsReadsAlot lol oh and I was born on April fourth."   "What school you go to." walking back to the table I put the plates down and answered for her "She and the brats go to the same school."  "That reminds me where my mini me at?"  "Schools' out so they should be home soon."  "Tell me to shut up if I'm getting too much but..."  "Shut up Toya ." rolling her eyes at me she smacked her lips then said " ...How come you're home?"  she asked Tamia "Well I kinda got suspended for a week."  "Ooh girl what did you do?"  "I got into a fight to..."   "A girl that's been on some bully type shit." I quickly butt in " You lying?"  "I lie not."   "Girl, then answer me this Tamia..." she stretched her name out while looking at me...