Serai's Turn

Serai POV*

When Tamia told me that Kaden and her bitch of a sister were once a couple as in lovey dove  kissy face gimme some sex cause that right there is my dick type of way, my skin literally crawled I mean why me? Why the first dude I end up liking since I moved here had to be publicenemynumberone's leftovers. That's right you heard me, I don't like that bitch and y'all already know why.

That's probably why when I went to school the next day I was kinda avoiding him...
"Hey Serai." turning from my locker who do I see once again towering over my short ass onceagain, Kaden.. "Hey." that being said I closed my locker grabbed my bag and left his fione ass standing there dumbfounded I know some of y'all might be like...

What's wrong with you, didn't you just wanted to climb his pretty ass like yesterday?

First of all bitches don'tjudgeme and I did say that shit, ugh bitch I still want to but until I know for sure he didn't know or have anything to do with Tamia's twisted family I don't need him in my circle.

"Serai! Wait up!" Oh crap I started to speed walk but of course my little legs were no match for his longer ones. Grabbing my arm he spined me around, looking up I could tell he was annoyed, maybe?... Nah I'ma go with pissed straight up pissed ..at me!

Ughh don't be mean mugging me boo I'm the one that suppose to be mad here.

Taking a step back I asked "Did you need something?" I said with enough attitude for him to know I got better things to do. Oohh I swear, if looks could kill I'd be one dead hoochie  "Wha... I kn... Didn't you hear me calling you?" nigga was so mad he was shuddering and shit I kinda wanted to laugh but like I said I'm not trying to play a part on drop dead gorgeous right about now so I tried to remain calm   "Yeah...So?" coming closer to me he leaned in, smiled then said "Then why didn't you answer me, Serai." Okay now I'm a little scared this dude went from pissed the fuck off to calm and collected any dude go from mad to chill that fast know this hisassain'tchillhegettingready to Fuck. You. Up "Umm.. I was rushing to class..? Shit! great way to sound so sure of yourself Serai!coming closer he whispered "Try again." I was now pinned between the locker and Kaden

Not that was really complaining! 

Not really sure what to say since my vagina stole my ability to speak I just stared at him, leaning in closer and closer, rising on my toes i wrapped my arms around his neck as he brassed his arms on either side of my head against the lockers. feeling his warm breath upon my skin I groaned we're so close our lips nearly touch, another inch just one more inch....

"What are you doing?!" quickly pulling apart we look to the source of the question.

Like REALLY! you could wait one more freaking second! GODDAMNIT!

"What you want Johanna."

Wait say what ...

itsnotthatgoodIknowIreallywasntfeelingitgotsomefamilyproblemsrightnowmydadsickandthehospitalhadtohavesurgeryheshouldbeOKbutIwon'tbetilhe's  home

votecommentandallthatgoodstuff...