Group Outing.

Tamia POV *

I was admiring my outfit another new one that Kevin just had to get even after I told him NO its as if the more I stressed on how I was fine and I didn't need another gift he'd go out and get me another and every time he said the same thing

'Baby you my girl what is mine is yours don't worry, got you.'

And I appreciate it I do but I don't want his money and what he can buy I just want him but he doesn't seem to get that yet.

Taking a seat at the foot of the bed I slipped on my flats one at a time, as I was about to stand up the bedroom opened looking up I see Kevin looking down at me smiling and all I could think was..

Lord what is he up to now...

Standing up I ran my hands over my top  pulling it down since i was still a little self conscious about how short it was all while still looking up at him coming over to me without saying a word he wrapped his arms around my waist resting his forehead against mine, taking a deep breath we just stood there like that no words exchanged just wrapped around each other, something we've been doing a lot lately. Looking into my eyes he whispered "You ready?"   "Mhmm, yeah is everyone here yet?"   "Yeah they downstairs waiting on you." placing a soft kiss on my lips he untangle his arms from my waist  " You got everything you need." he asked seeing that I wasn't bring a purse like the other girls "Yep I got all I need right here." standing on my toes I kissed his cheek, smiling he grabs my hand leading me out the room towards where everyone were.

Half way downstairs  I see Serai and Kaden in the corner of my eye playing around, more like Kaden holding her upside down causing her to hold on to his pants covered legs all while cursing his ass out the closer we got the more entertaining it sound "Kaden I swear if you don't put me down I'ma shave patches in yo head when you asleep!" laughing he answers "Bonita, you don't even know where I lay my head at."   "Nigga don't underestimate me..."  putting her hand in between his legs she grab ahold of ooh his man parts "Now if you wanna be able to have kids some day I advise you to put. me. down."    "Okay Okay just be gentle ma." slowly but surely he put her down "Y'all crazy." both turning  towards us Kaden says "Nah its all this firecracker right here she the crazy one." he said pointing to Serai  "But you just as crazy just being with her."   "Hey don't hate booboo y'all know you love me and my craziness anyways so don't front." laughing at their conversation I was stopped short when I realize we were the only ones here "Where's Eric and Toya?" Serai being the one to answer says Eric said he'll be meeting us there while Toya is in  the bathroom freshening up "Freshening what?"  Kevin asked clearly confused seeing the look on his face I had to smile guys are so clues at times before I could answer Kaden said "Nigga don't ask me I'm still learning to get use to this one." grabbing Serai waist "Hey! I'm still getting use to my sister growing up much less having a boyfriendso all that grabbing shit you be doing I'ma need you to slow yo roll before I drop you in this here room."    "Kevin!"   "What! I ain't playing so watch your hands boy." with both hands raised in surrender Kaden said "My bad brah." sending her elbow in his rib Serai looks up at him rolling her eyes "Wuss." that did it I couldn't hold out any longer I busted out laughing "What's so funny? What I miss?" Toya asked coming into the room "Oh nothing just my so call date losing his balls."   "Sólo esperar hasta más tarde soy un espectáculo algunas bolas." turning to Kaden Serai says "Sweetie come here." leaning toward him we all thought she was going in for a kiss, only to slap Kaden in the back of his head "Didn't I tell you to stop with the Spanish." laughing Toya said "Girl you different cause that Spanish would have me dropping my drawers."  "Please whenever he said ANYTHING in Spanish its mostly some rude shit, so Kaden what did you just say?" she asked with her arms folded looking from her to Kevin he says " I'll tell you later." Turning to Kevin I pulled on his jacket "Baby I'm ready to go."  "A'ight y'all let's go my baby ready to have some fun." grabbing his car keys we all headed out, Serai rode in Kaden's black on black range rover, while Kevin, Toya and I rode together in Kev's Mercedes-Benz (E class) all I could think was I can't wait to get there and have the time of my life.

******

"Oh my god!!!" I yelled while holding onto to Kevin for dear life this was our second time on the roller coaster and even though I knew what to expect it was my stomach still doing flip flops with my eyes shot tight I ride it out thankful for Kevin but a little mad he made me do this shit not once but twice! Realizing the ride was slowing down I slowly opened my eyes relieved it was over getting out with the help of Kevin we head to the next ride my favorite bumper cars. After picking our cars we all got strapped in "Let's do this!" Serai yelled, making eye contact with Kevin I yelled "Your going down!!"  only for him to yell back "I sure hope so!"

Ohgoddoesheeverstop...

As soon as they rung the bell Toya's crazy ass had to yell out "Every man for themselves!!!!!!!" with the car now moving I suave to the left hitting Serai bumper "Hey watch my ass!"  she yelled backing up into me while she was focus on me Kaden gun his car leaving Serai stuck between us "Hey no fair! let me out!" in the corner of my eye I see Kevin...relaxing nuh-uh it ain't going down like that I pushed forward hoping I could catch him by surprise.

No such luck I was no more than two inches away from him when he saw me swaying to the side causing my car to spin outta control til I finally hit a wall "Tamia!" hearing footsteps  moving quickly towards me I turned to see Kevin Serai Toya and Kaden rushing over "Baby you okay I'm so sorry I shouldn't have did that "   "Kevin its okay I'm okay."  "Good."  "Babe..."  "Yeah?"    "Can we go again?!" I asked all giddy he chuckles "Maybe later let's take a break and get something to eat first." nodding he helped me outta the car and we all went to the food court.

As soon as we got there we grab a table giving the guys our order we sat back making conversation while the guys got in line. Not a minute later Serai phone rings after going through the phone she says "Eric's here."   " Great, for a second there I thought he wasn't gonna show."   "Oh there he is now." Toya said standing up she flagged him over since the place was kinda pack "Well well well look who decided to join us." she said  "Yeah Eric what took you so long?"  "I just had things to do."   "You sure are busy a lot lately." I said getting no answer just a shrugged of the shoulders

Mhmmokaythen....

Seeing the guys coming over with the food I dropped it  "Hey bro its about time."  "Yeah I know."   putting the food down Kevin takes mine out first " Here you go babe." he said giving it to me lending down he kisses my forehead I couldn't even contain the smile creeping up on my face "Thank you."  "Aw look at you guys,...  y'all make me sick. Come on Eric since we're  the only unattached ones here we'll be each others date screw y'all lovey dove bitches." as we all laughed at Toya's comment she stuck her tongue out at us. After the laughter died down we all dug in.

*******

After our hunger break we went back to the rides doing everything at least twice by the time we got to the arcade I was done and thankfully I wasn't the only one the guys mainly Kevin and Kaden were still full of life I wanted so bad to smack him just for that .  They played two rounds of basketball til both me and Serai lit up on their asses about going home to our warm beds .

All saying good night to Kaden we hopped in the car waiting for Serai to finish up her long ass going night all wrapped up on him the dude even had his hands on each ass cheek, Kevin kept peeping at them through the rear mirror I could tell he wanted to pop off but Serai really seemed to like this guy so I did my best to help him remain calm a minute later she hop in and we left for home everyone had already dosed off, resting my head in Kevin's shoulder I inhaled his scent a scent I've grown to love "Kevin..." I whispered  "Mhm yeah babe?"   with my eyes still  closed I said "I love you."

TA DA! sorryIhaven'tupdatedsinceThursdaydad'sstillinthehospitalsoI'mnotmerightnowbutIhopey'allenjoythisoneitwasn'tallthat I knowbutatleastIupdatedright....

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW
NIGHTY'ALL