Baby You Gonna Have To Work For It...

Kevin 

Running up the stairs, I barged into our room to see Tamia in one of the drawers. I walked over to her and rest my hands on either side of the dresser blocking her in. Placing a kiss on her neck I whispered, "What I gotta do?"

Turning her head to look at me she smirked, "You gotta work for it." Ducking under my arm, she carried the clothes she took from the dresser drawer and headed to the bathroom.

A part of me wanted to walk in on her, but the other side wanted to be patient knowing there's a possibility that she might reject me.

"Fuck it," I said out loud, barging into the bathroom finding Tamia in nothing but her panties. Lifting her up, I placed her on the bathroom counter causing her to gasp taking that opportunity to kiss her, roughly.

Out of breath she said, "Kevin —w-what are you doing?" Smirking at her I said, "I'm working for it." Attacking that sweet spot on her neck she moans loudly as I suck on it, hard, slowly moving from her neck downwards she tugged at my hair.

"Wait! Stop, we can't do this, I'm mad at you dammit." Smiling, I tongued her down while tugging on her nipple; before I slid down to continue by sucking and biting them. Hearing her moan louder I slid my hands down further.

"You're not attached to these are you?" Seeing the confusion on her face I motioned to the panties.

"Well no, but why— Aahh!!!" Before she could finish her sentence I ripped them off, throwing them aside. I looked back at her seeing a shocked expression on her face; I softly kissed her lips and said "I'll buy you a new one."

Pulling her closer to the edge I began to kneel when she tugged at my hair again, "What is it now, baby?" With her hand still gripping my hair she says, "Oh nothing, just felt like causing you a little pain," she finished by smiling at me.

Mhmm.

"Oh you like pain huh?" Looking a little panicked she stammered, "W-W-What do you mean?" Taking her down from the counter I said, "Let me show you," I said, placing a kiss on her cheek.

Pulling her back into the bedroom I told her, "Lay on the bed."

"I'd rather stand," she looked up at me with her arms crossed. I couldn't help, but look her up and down standing there butt naked, softly I said, "So beautiful." I moved in closer to her; "What is?" "You, you're beautiful, now lay down before I make you."

Slowly, but surely she lied down, taking a scarf from her drawer, I moved over to the bed I said, "Close your eyes."

"Why."

"Just do it." Rolling her eyes she did as she was told. Folding the scarf I placed it over her eyes.

"Kev--"

"Shhh," I said while tying it.

"What are you doing?" "Relax, I'm trying something new." I moved downwards and spread her knees apart. I inserted a finger up and down her now moist slit and said, "So wet, so fucking wet."

Tamia

"So fucking wet." God help me...

Reaching for him, he stops me by grabbing my arms saying, "No, keep your hands at your side before I tie them above your head." Quickly putting my hands back down, I sighed gripping the sheets and waited.

Hearing footsteps, I could tell he was moving around the room. Straining my ears to hear his movements I began to became impatient. "Kevin..."

No response.

"Baby what are you doing?" Still no response; raising my hands to remove the blindfold, I paused at the sound of his voice being so close to my ear.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I put my hands back by my side and said, "Then what would you do?" Feeling his warm breath at my neck he says, "I'd sit back or in this case lay back and enjoy the ride."

Not a second later I grasped, feeling a hum of vibration on the tip of my clit, gripping the sheets I tried to close my legs only to feel a hand holding the left leg down.

"No you don't, now keep still." Still gripping the sheets I let out a loud moan as my legs start to shake; the bastard removed whatever vibrator he was using. Lifting my head up; I whined, "Why did you stop? I was about to cum." Kissing my lips he says, "I know."

"W--" before I could even form a sentence the vibrator was placed back on my clit.

"Oh God, Kevin baby, aahh!" Sliding a finger in me, my brain turned to mush; "Sweet J—, baby I'm cumm— what the fuck?!" as soon as I get close to cumming, he moves it again! I'm done I can't deal. I let go of the sheets and moved to sit up, when he pulled my ass back down. "What I tell you, I guess I'ma have to tie you down. "Grabbing my arms he pulled them above my head, securing them with another scarf.

"1) You not being fair, Kevin 2) Since when have you been kinky? And 3) Isn't this the time you cater to me to get me to forgive you and not torture me!" I simply yelled at him.

After smiling at me like some idiot he kissed me then said, "Shut it and gimme my pussy." Crawling down, he spread my legs wide and began licking from the clit all the way to my ass. "Ooh!" he caught me off guard when he played with my asshole, and then came back to my slit. I wrap my legs around him to hold him in place since my arms were still bound together. "Baby I can't take it put it in; I can't take it anymore." Quickly doing as I asked he drops his pants, then his underwear, entering me with a grunt. No matter how many times we have sex the dick always paralyzes me for a second. "Breathe baby, breathe." After taking a deep breath I kiss him. "You okay?" "Yeah, now fuck me." And that he did, gripping my hips he went in deep.

"Aaah baby take it easy you're too big." Slowing down a bit I started to feel more into it; tugging at the scarf I yelled, "Untie me." Taking the blindfold off I squeeze my eyes shut; slowly opening them I blinked repeatedly adjusting my eyes to the light, meanwhile he's hitting my spot "Holy— Fuck! Oh God, don't stop please don't stop baby." As I reach my peak I kept pulling on my restraints. "Oohh I'm cummingggg!!"

Now completely tired, I lay limp on the bed as Kevin unties my hands. "Oh God, that was--"

"Amazing," he finished, pulling me into his arms.

"Yeah, but if you ever tie me up like that again that's gonna be yo ass." Laughing he kissed my head, "Whatever you say babe. Good Night." "Good night; but just so you know, you are NOT forgiven."