Got Business To Handle.

Kevin POV *

I'm so happy right now its ridiculous, never in my life have I heard more beautiful words I was over the moon. I looked over my shoulder to find her still peacefully asleep pressing a soft kiss on her lips I whispered " I love you Tamia , more than you'll ever know." looking back at the text I received awhile ago on my phone I frown..

What does this nigga want now

Sighing I replied "I'll be there in ten." getting up off the bed I put on my jacket taking one last look at Tamia's sleeping form and left quietly, heading downstairs to the front door "Where you going Kev?" turning around Toya was coming out of the family room in a onesie and a raggedy scarf on her head "I got business to handle." catching my drift she stiffen, worry written all over her face "H-How?... I thought when you moved here.."   "I know, me too but I owe  him a favor  and he ain't letting this shit slide."  "When you say 'him'who are we talking bout here?"   "Radief, he got some beef with..."   "Radief! from our old crew! man the fuck he want?!"  "Like i was trying to say before you cut me off he got some beef with some dude down this side that he needs it taken care of and since 'I'mthebest'as he says it he hit me up. Now before you go all ghetto on my ass I said yes in order to protect my family."  pushing me in my left arm actually catching me off balance, don't let her cuteness fool you this girl strong as fuck I remember her ass taking two niggas down by herself  "Are you stupid I swear I can't deal with you sometimes, protect your family nigga its 6:18 in the morning and the family your claiming to protect are asleep and no idea where you're going and what you about to do,what about Serai and Eric huh and how bout Tamia? I've only known her for a short time but anyone can see that girl loves you why are you risking it have you even told her?"   "No...."  "And why the hell not!" "Keep your fucking voice down." I said sternly looking up the staircase "No! you left Atlanta because of this gang shit and you making this nigga drag you back in Kevin can't you see that!"  "Derrick... that's who he wants handled."   "...Are you sure?"  "Yeah that's why I gots to do this listen it might take a while but I'll be back I promise, in the main time keep the girls busy tomorrow is Tamia's sweet sixteen so you know we doing it big don't say nothing though just keep her busy I'll check it later okay?"   "Kevin..."  "Just do this for me a'ight, no tears you my soldier." giving a quick hug I left praying I'll be able to keep my word.

ThisjustaLilfilterbirthdaychapterisalreadybeingwrittenbutdon'tbereleasedtiltomorrowsinceIwentaheadandsaidherbdayisApril 4th

OH ANDMYDADGOTRELEASEDTODAYTHAT'SWHYMYASSWRITINGLIKE CRAZY