I'm Sick Of Your Shit...

Tamia POV *

Waking up around 6:57 am, I stretched in bed slightly turning to my right to find a sleeping yet snoring Kevin I don't know what came over me but I couldn't help but messing with him.

rising up on my knees I moved over a little more towards him, my hair was still down from last night so I took the end of it and slightly moved it across his nose when he started wiggling his nose I stopped easing back a little, trying not to laugh I did this a few times but wasn't getting much of a reaction and honestly I was getting bored grabbing more of my hair I started moving in a fast circular pattern a few seconds later he hit himself so hard he jump nearly falling off the bed causing me to laugh ridiculously loud holding my stomach I tried to calm down somewhat but seeing the look on his face just made me laugh even more causing me to fall off the bed hitting my head "Oww..." holding my head i look up to see Kevin looking down at me with a slight redness on his cheek I couldn't  help letting out a small giggle "Enjoying yourself?"  Smiling up at him I raise my thumb and forefinger close together and said "Maybe... Just a little." getting off the bed he stood over me in just a pajama pants, getting down to my level moving in close he said "Good Morning."   "G-Good Morning Kevin" I said breathless I don't know how he does it but he always have me stuttering looking towards the clock he turns to me and whispers in my ear "Playtime's over." sliding up then down on me I moan quietly smirking he gets up.

WELL HELLO THERE ...

My eyes go wide seeing a the 'tent' in his pants was formed, lending a hand he pulled me up trying to place a kiss on my lips I pulled back putting my hand over my mouth saying a muffled "No" arching his brow I shake my head saying  "I haven't brushed my teeth yet, I don't want you to be repulsed by my...." removing my hand he pulled me close giving me a breathtaking kiss "When I said I wanted you I meant all of you, stinky breath and all." he said placing another peck on my lips "Now hit the showers school starts in an half an hour." snapping outta my trance I glance at the clock rushing around the room for my things then rushed to the bathroom only to stop at the door turn around and pulled Kevin into my arms giving him all my might in this kiss glancing down to see that his 'tent' had gotten bigger turning around I could help the smirk that sneaked its way onto my face closing the door I stripped down and got inside the glass case shower putting the water on blast I relax my muscles enjoying every bit of it.

Kevin POV *

I couldn't seem to take this smile off my face checking the time again I decided to see if the brats were up yet exiting my room I went down the hall where both Serai and Eric's room were located knocking on Eric's door first he yelled "Come in." I pushed it open seeing Eric sitting on the bed fully dressed putting his sneaks when he looked up I said " You got less then 26 minutes to get finish up get downstairs then eat and leave." nodding he says "Cool." one thing I don't play bout is they're education moms tried to do right by me but I was too hardheaded but I eventually got it together but now I just want better for the brats I want them to both graduate and hopefully go to college and I believe they will as long as they stay on track, closing back the door I went to Serai's room knocked, waited but got no answer opening the door I peeped just to make sure I wasn't walking in on her naked or what not, seeing the blinds still closed and Serai still in bed I went over to the windows pulling the blinds back looking towards the bed she had thrown the sheets over her head snatching the sheets completely off her I said "Serai get yo ass up you got school in less than 15 minutes."   giving me her puppy dog eyes she said "Can't I just stay home today pleaseee."   "No."  "But Kev..."  "I said no now get on up and get ready or you gonna end up at school just like you is with that bird nest you call your hair." I said walking to her door "But Kevin..."   "What about my butt?" I asked checking my ass out    "Oohh you so childish."  "Yeah, yeah, yeah and you look a little like big bird from sesame street but it just something we both gotta live with now don't we." Leaving the room I heard her let out a loud grunt "I mean it Serai get dressed or you going as big bird today." going downstairs I decided to whip something up for everyone so no one can say I let them go out to the outside world hungry aka Serai.