Zero

Shana's P.O.V

The wired staff the Brain was holding told the whole reason why Cait Shelter is their main target from besides the other guilds that are around. 

"Nirvana will not be stopped. Our target is getting closer--Cait Shelter." It said. 

----

----

Natsu let out a scream as he started fighting off the staff. But it was bending and moving making it harder for us to land a hit. 

"Natsu! ?" I called out to him as he rolled away. 

"Hey, Lucy, do you see Natsu rolling on the ground over there?" Happy asked

"Actually I'm afraid thats not an extremely rare sight on these kinds of missions." Lucy teased. 

"My turn." I glared at the staff as I went in for a punch. It was no use when it move and I hit nothing but the ground causing the place to shake. 

"Shana, what out!"

"Huh?"  Gray tried to warn me as the staff knocked me into the wall. I let out a yelp from the impact. 

"Okay." Gray was about to cast one of his ice spells on it as the staff jabbed him in the guts. 

"I got you know!" Natsu yelled grabbing a hold of the staff. 

"Yeah! Ata boy!" I cheered for Natsu as this stupid staff was getting on my nerves. 

"Now that we got this clown where we want him, let' s see if we can--" Gray was cut off by the staff hitting him. 

"Keep that thing away from me!" Gray yelled at Natsu as he got up on his face. 

"Well, try getting out of my way, you dummy!" Natsu argus. 

"Try and hold it still ya freak!" Gray and Natsu begin to argue like they always do. 

"Try and doge it, ya slowpoke." Natsu growls back.  I sweat dropped as Kilala was growling at the two her fur standing up.

"Really? You couldn't find a better time to biker?" Alastor questioned them. 

"We all knew this was coming." Happy shakes his head. 

Lucy jumps once the staff turns to her. "Aw, I always get the creepy stares." Lucy whined. 

"Oh, no, your ego is showing." Happy teased her. 

"Shut up, cat!" Lucy spat back. 

"Once again, my cuteness is a burden. Oh, poor me." Lucy used her dermic charm.  

"Oh, please." I muttered not falling for it. 

"The stress is getting to her, guys. She's finally gone completely insane!" Happy yelled the two boys that were still fighting.