Hisui Rises

Shadow clone Shana's P.O.V

After Virgo took the globe, I had Shana conjure up another shadow clone since the other one wasn't going to last very long. 

As we headed back to the guild, we ran into someone we never expected to see again. "Hey! Pumpkins!" Natsu shouted spotting the familiar-looking hats.  "I thought I smelled something familiar, but I wasn't expecting to see you." He said. 

"Rockin' the dress, Mato! That your big brother or what?" Happy teases to Arcadios. I deadpanned. 

"Hey wait, isn't Mato secretly the king?" Lucy asked. 

"Then which one should we bow to?" Yukino asked for her manners. 

"Don't ask that! He brought a double to throw off assassins. If we bow, we might give him away!" Levy suggested. 

I sigh. "You guys are complete idiots!" I muttered crossing my arms knowing it was Princess Hisui all along.  

"No, you've got it all wrong!"

"It's only us, okay!"

"Princess Hisui?" Lucy said in shock that she was here.

"Colonel Arcadios. Why are you here?' Yukino asked confused.

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ajjf8BquST6S9ymvw8vm3-UguqvPPyDN/view

"Good to see you. It's been too long." Princess Hisui says with a smile. We went somewhere a little more private to talk. 

"Haven't seen you since I stole the king's---" Natsu yelped in pain when I smacked the back of his head. 

"You just shut up!" I scolded the Dragon Slayer. If he opens his damn mouth he's gonna get us in trouble. They defiantly don't need to remember that. 

"For a clone, you can still pack a punch." Natsu groans rubbing his head, glaring at me. 

"What's new?" Happy asked changing the subject. 

"You're a long way from home right now. What's up?" Lucy mentioned. 

"I was about to ask you just that. We're on our way to Fairy Tail's guildhall. That is, we were until we found you here." Arcadios explained the reason for their long travel. 

"So what brings you out this far, some kind of guild business?" Princess Hisui asked with curiousness. 

"Honestly, it's a longer story than we got time to tell," Natsu said that we were in a rush to deal with the problem we got. 

"Actually, I'd like to get your take on this. Natsu, Happy, Shana, and I were on a job when I discovered my Zodiac keys had become unusable. It turned out that the job we took was faked by the same spirits I was trying to summon. But they'd all changed: They'd forgotten their time with me and said our contracts were void. We've done some research since then, and we found out they're planning to hold an old ritual called the Liberam, in a place called the Astral Spiritus. This ritual is supposed to grant them 'complete freedom.' What I don't think they realize is that so-called freedom comes with a price. If they go through with it, then after just 12 days. All of them will die." Lucy quickly explains the situation at hand. 

"So that's why we're out there. We've been searching for Astral Spiritus. And from what we've read, it should be somewhere to the south of Magnolia." Yukino added in. 

"How tragic. We're aware there have been changes in the celestial world from our own research. But to think that the spirits took action so soon. " Arcadios started to say.