Enter Oracion Seis

Shana's P

Shana's P.O.V

"They must be really strong if they're stupid to only send one member." I pointed out wondering why Cait Shelter would do that. To be honest I've never even heard of that guild before.

My ears wiggled up as I heard a small yelp that sounded like it came from a small girl. We turned our attention to the entrance to see a young girl with blue hair falling flat on her face.

"Ow!" She stood up wiping her short dress and looked extremely nervous. I softly gasped sensing an ginormous amount of magical coming from that small girl. Yet, there was something oddly familiar about her.

"Hi,uh-- I'm sorry I got here so late. I've come from the Caith Shelter Guild. My name is Wendy Marvell. It's nice to meet  all of you."She sweetly introduces herself.

"A girl?" Lyon and Gray said in unison.

"She's a kid?" Lucy and Sherry also said in unison.

"She's not handsome." Ichiya said "Nor is she a man. Why should that matter?" Erza questioned having her foot on him.

"Wendy." Ren said slowly.

"Marvell-ous."

"Cute." The Trimens were fawning over the small kid. I grew an anime vane.

I still couldn't help but get a strange feeling coming from her. It wasn't in a bad way more like I had the urge to protect her in a kind way. "You feel that, Alastor?" I whispered still having my eyes set on her. "Hm. Strangely yes." Alastor said mentioning he could feel her power too. 'Is it Dragon Slayer's magic?' Gray tilted his head. "Huh?" I forgot I was still on top of him. Kilala was also studying the girl carefully. Like she wanted to go up to her.

"Now then, since all the guilds are present, we can begin." Jura announced ready to start the mission.

"He's not even fazed by this?" Gray shouted disbelief. "Obviously not." Lyon said bluntly.

"What in the world is Cait Shelter thinking, sending a little girl on this kid of mission." Sherry said looking at the small nervous girl. She plied high. "They must be really hurting for members. If they sent her on her own."

"She isn't alone." Another voice startled us. We looked over the entrance where a small white cat walking in with a confident stride. "You shouldn't jump to conclusions, gaudy trollop."

"What's this?" Gray asked.

"A cat?" Lyon said.

"Whoa, she's just like Happy." Natsu pointed out being shocked there was another cat like Happy.

I raised an eyebrow ad the small white cat. 'She sure has an attitude.' I notice Happy blushing as he stared at the female.

"She can talk too?" Lucy smiled amazed. "Stupid cat I'm not gaudy." Sherry mutters with her hand covering her mouth. "That's your beef?" Lucy deadpanned.