Six Dragons!

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AqKxjVLiZiKhkNcOhp2KF7XvonmOkoTF/view

Shana's P.O.V

Our battle with Sting, Rouge and Aria had just begun. Natsu, Gajeel and I didn't hesitate to take the lead in attacking first. 

Chapati: Whoa! I can't believe what's happening right before my eyes! Shana just sent Sting, Rouge and Aria flying back with just a single kick! Sabertooth is being overwhelmed by Fairy Tail!

The three Dragon Slayers got back up. " Well, what do you know, the half-breed can actually fight." Aria chuckles wiping her chin. Still, there was something off about her magic.

" You guys're tough, that's for sure. Makes it more fun." Sting smirks.

" Tell me somethin'. Did you really defeat your dragons with that measly power of yours?" Natsu asked them since they weren't putting much of a fight.

" We didn't just 'defeat' them. We killed our dragons with our bare hands!" Sting declared making a fist.

I glare at them. " But didn't you think of them as your parents, too?" Natsu questioned them.

" That's none of your business! But if you losers wanna see our dragon slaying power, I'll be happy to show it to ya!" Sting fired back sticking out his hand.

My breath hitch feeling their power starting to increase. " White Drive." Sting said powering up.

" Shadow Drive." Rouge said.

" Moon Drive." Aria also said.

" The Triple Dragon Slayers of Sabertooth, Sting, Rogue and Aria. They may be Dragon Salyers like, Natsu, Shana and Gajeel but we still know nothing about their magic. Predicting the outcome of this fight is all but impossible." Makarov stated watching the fight carefully. 

" Especially now that they finish testing each other's strength. This is where the fight really starts. Let's cheer extra hard!" First Master Mavis says excitingly.  

" Ready, you two?" Rouge asked Sting and Aria. 

" Yup." Sting nods. 

" Let's do this!" Aria grins. 

Chapati: The intense staring contest continues! You can cut the tension in the arena with a butter knife! Who will be the first to make a move!   

" Natsu!" I quickly warned him sensing Sting charged in first. 

Sting throws a punch towards Natsu. Chapati: Sabertooth's Sting springs into action! Fairy Tail's Natsu barely manages to block!

" Chew on my Holy White Judgement!" Sting's left fist started to glow.  He started punching back an forth. 

" Natsu!" I was about to make my way over to help him out when Aria stepped in front of me. 

" Shana!" Alastor warned me making distance between me an Aria. How did she get in front of me so fast? 

" I wouldn't be too worry about him if I were you. Moon Dragon Moonlight Palm!" Aria makes a blast of moonlight that is launched towards me.  I grunt doing my best to avoid getting hit. 

Chapati: Look at Shana's jumps! She's so flexible! But just how long can she be dogging Aria's attacks?