The Hungry Wolf Knights

Normal P.O.V

The crowd cheers loudly as Gray had won his battle against Rufus. 

Chapati: Fairy Tail's Gray Fullbuster has won the impromptu Maker magic showdown! Rufus snatched the top spot from Gray during our first game, Hidden. I guess revenge really is a dish best served cold!

Mato: I'm too shocked for words! 

Chapati: Yeah, it was a real doozy for a battle! 

Mr. Yajima: Gray toughed it out and came out on top. That's Fairy Tail!

Chapati: And as a result, Fairy Tail gains another valuable point!

"Beautiful! Way to sock It to him, Gray!" Macao cheered. 

"It would have been quicker if he'd gone all out first." Wakaba teased.

"He fought wonderfully!" Mavis smiles feeling proud of the young wizard. She did feel bad that she doubted him at first. 

"Looks like you were right all along, First Master. Sometimes emotions can exceed all calculations." Makarov said. 

"Firm belief in certain victory. Without that, all the calculations in the world won't help you win. I simply bet everything on his emotions. Shana did too. When push comes to shove, I think Gray's inner strength was far superior to Rufus's. Mavis stated. 

"All of their inner strengths will have to be superior. For Natsu and the rest of his team as well. This battle has only just begun." Makarov said. "Now, let's show the world that Fairy Tail is the most powerful guild... in all Fiore!" 

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L_DZiKQUjZtgNmWoWw17OMy_rsxGrKGa/view

 Chapati: Now, then! Let's look at the current scoreboard! In first place is the Fairy Tail guild, with fifty points! Six members remain one leader and five normal members! 

Mato: Sabertooth is in second place with forty-nine points! Fairy Tail got one point for defeating Rufus which means that the team's leader must be one of their remaining members!

Mr. Yajima: Interesting enough, Lamia Scale is also in second place. They have their leader and two regular members left on the field! 

Chapati: And in fourth place, we have Mermaid Heel, with forty-three points! Only their leader remains! It's a close game, but Fairy Tail's really dominating out there! 

Mr. Yajima: They're the only group that still has all its members.

Mato: Sure, Fairy Tail has a serious advantage, but can they utilize it? 

"So Rufus went and got himself beat. That's fine by me. With him out of the way, I'll get more pray all to myself." Olga scuffs, sparks of lighting surrounded him.