Time Spiral

Normal P.O.V

" Man! Hang in there, Natsu, Shana and Lucy! I Ichiya, along with this elite Fairy Tail team, will save you from the enemy's clutches!" Ichiya yelled. 

" Aw yeah, you tell 'em! This is for my big sis who's takin' on Racer all by herself so we can keep movin' foward! " Elfman shouts excitingly. 

" Please stay strong! We'll be there very soon." Erza mutters. " I hope they're gonna be okay." Wendy says worriedly. 

" They'll be fine! I know it!" Happy assured the Sky Dragon Slayer. 

" How can you be so sure about that?" Lily questioned the blue exceed. " I just got faith they will, ya know. I believe that Natsu and Shana are gonna be all right." Happy smiled. 

" Wait what about Lucy?" Carla asked about the celestial wizard. " As long as Natsu and Shana doin' okay, theres no doubt my mind she is, too!" Happy pointed out. 

" Yeah, I don't think we have aby reason to worry. They've got Shana with them, after all." Gray patted Wendy's head. Not that he was worried about the half demon but he knows her strength.

" So let's get in there and start kicking some butt!" Warren said determined. " You're extra manly for sayin' that Warren!" Elfman cried. 

" Geez, talk about a bunch of idiots!" Gajieel scuffs. 

" My Christina Advance, the great magic bomber! We are counting on you to lead us into the fray! Take us to the Grand Cathedral of Zentopia! Man!"  Ichiya shouted. 

----

" Are Gonna tell me where we're going?" Coco asked. She came with us after setting her free from her cell. 

" To see the archbishop!" Natsu answered. 

" For what reason?" Coco asked. 

I sigh. " You sure ask a lot of questions." I muttered annoyed. 

" To get pay back of course. If he thinks he can get away with usin' Michelle like a puppet he's got another thing comin'! I'm gonna kick his butt!" Natsu said. 

I deadpanned. He doesn't get it does he?  " The archbishops butt?" Coco asked amused. 

Natsu yelped tripping over laying fat face on the ground. " What you stop for?" I asked " Look up ahead!" He groans. I screamed seeing three pairs of butts in our way. 

" Alright lackeys! Ready to let it all out?" The boos asked.  " Yes sir!" They agreed. 

 " What're you guys still doin' here?" Natsu questioned them. 

" True soundless never leave empty-handed ain't that right, boys?" The boss said. They nod.  " If we can't have the Infinity Clock, then we'll just have take a different treasure!" The boss the other two nod. 

" Do whatever you want, I won't stop ya." Natsu scratch the back of his head. " You gotta be kiddin' me?" I deadpanned. 

"Yeah, like you could. Listen up lackeys'! It's time for us to begin treasure- hunting!" The boss shaking his butt. " Yes sir!" They saluted him. 

Not having time to react, Natsu wrapped his arm around me jumping away when something came smashing in on us. A big green block head stood in front of us. " You guys are so weak I don't even have to use my Rupture magic." It said using telepathy. The Butt Giggle Gang whimpered in fear behind it. " You haven't smelled the last of us!" They screamed being kicked away.