Home

Natsu: Hey guys, ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure when your watching you turn the light on in the room and don't sit too close to the T

Natsu: Hey guys, ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure when your watching you turn the light on in the room and don't sit too close to the T.V

Shana's P.O.V

After that giant light we all grew worried because the tower was some how gone. "Where are they?" Lucy worriedly asked as her were shaking. I started to sniff the air if I could catch their sent. I let go of Gray. 

"They're over there." I point to the detection I was getting.  Without thinking I used the last ounce of strength I has within me to run over.  "Shana, wait" Gray called out to me as they followed not long. 

A huge wave of relief washed over me seeing them on top of the water. "Natsu! Erza!" I shouted catching their attention. Natsu sheepishly smiled. "Erza!" The others also yelled.  

"Erza!" I shouted happily as I jump down to hug her. "Shana?" She was very confused as to what was happening.  "But, this doesn't make any sense? Does this mean I'm still alive?" She said. She warp one of her arms around me. I honestly wouldn't know what I would do with out this crazy monster. She's always been a big sister to me not matter how many times Natsu, Gray and I got our ass's kicked by her. She was there for me.  She gasped once she saw Natsu next to her. Kilala carefully jumped on Erza as well.  They're both okay. 

I felt her pulling Kilala and I closer to her and I heard her chuckled. "Oh, you two." 

-----

-----

Once the gang were all reunited we headed back to the hotel to get some rest. Natsu ended up passing out. 

"You think he's gonna be okay?" Gray asked. "I can't believe he's been sleeping for the last three days." Lucy sweat dropped. "He seems fine to me."I had my eyes narrowed at him. He was snoring away in his sleep. "Yeah, that's what he get's for eating all that Ethernano." Gray points out as well. "He should know he can't eat other elements." I slid down on my chair. 

"Say that again and I'll smack ya!" Natsu suddenly shot up yelling. "You're awake!" Happy smiled but Natsu ended up passing out again. I sweat dropped. "That punk just woke up just to pick a fight with us?" Gray yelled. Not supersized though.  "That should proof he's just doing fine." Alastor said. Lucy laughs.