Chariots

Normal P.O.V

" Wait to suck it up out there! Losers! Seriously, how could members of the great Fairy Tail be so pathetic? It was embarrassing!" Cana insulted her guildmates that were participating in the games. 

" Maybe you should have been there to cheer us on instead of hitting very pub within walking distance." Elfman spat back. 

" I did cheer you for you guys! All the pubs have lacrima vision and booze is a helluva lot cheaper!" Cana argued with a hint of red across her face. 

" Less shouting, more drinking! We've got a horrible defeat to celebrate here!" Makarov yelled.  

" Master's waster!" Levy teased. 

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VzhmwmtZW7YB560pQR1p5TbPgVNoBK1O/view

" This has certainly been an eventful day, hasn't it?" Erza asked Mira as she was enjoying her cake. 

" No kidding. I think it's safe to say our work's cut out for us!" Mira said. 

" Tomorrow's when it's all gonna change! I'll jump right in there and set that scoreboard on fire!" Natsu shouts getting fired up. 

" That's right! Natsu's gonna burn some booties!" Happy cheered for his dragon friend. 

Gajeel chuckles. " If Salamander's takin' part, I might have to step in myself." He grins. 

" Talk about the perfect opportunity to show him the fruits of your labor."  Lily mentioned.  

" Hey, I don't see Lucy, Gray and Shana did they leave?" Levy asked noticing some members are missing. 

" I haven't seen them since today's match. Shana was here earlier though." Jet pointed out.

" Well, yeah, can you blame 'em? You saw how badly they lost today." Macao told them. 

" They'll show up once they're done licking their wounds." Wakaba teased. 

Romeo stood up. " They looked fine to me. But do ya think we should check on them or something? Maybe that's what Shana went to do." Romeo said.

Juvia frowns. " Oh, Gray."  She can't imagine how terrible he must be feeling at the moment. 

--- in her mind---

" you're still angry about today?" Gray asked Lucy not taking his eyes off the window of their hotel room. 

" Are you saying you aren't?" Lucy asked back. 

Gray looked down at her. " Well, everyone else is drowning their sorrows at the bar. I know it's a pain, but you should drop in once you've got your stuff worked---" He was stopped by Lucy. 

" Please stay a bit. I don't wanna be alone." Lucy begged him. 

" Fine, I'll stay. What's up?" Gray asked blushing. 

" The truth is. I love you! I always have!" Lucy confessed launching herself to him for a kiss. 

" I can't! My heart only belongs to Juvia." Gray says backing away.

" Give me a chance! That's all I ask!" Lucy pleaded

--- end of Juvia's Fantasy---

" She could be confusing my beloved and taking him all for herself!" Juvia cried.