Target: Lucy

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cc6wAkmTlp6V-6v22Zt-fJMki_kTuffs/view

Shana's  P.O.V

After a long day the rest of the guild members decided to head back to the guild after Natsu's and Laxus big fight. " I'll beat that jerk next time!" Natsu says still out of it as I warped his arm around my shoulders to keep him from stumbling over. I deadpanned. He's still bum about being beaten up by Laxus. " Yeah, maybe in your next life." I said sarcastically. " I wonder how Gajieel would've fared against him." Wendy mentioned. She told me that he had run away after Laxus had knocked Natsu out so easily. 

" Maybe you can ask him when he comes crawling out of hiding spot." Elfman spats. I found hard to believe that Gajieel ran off. 

Kilala started growling as she transformed into her saber cat form.  I gasped sensing the smell from earlier. Three figures stood in front of us but for some reason two of them looked oddly familiar.  " We've got visitors." Max announced.  " Oh, costumers." Mira shouted happily. 

" Aren't those two from Edolas?" Alastor asked recognizing them. "Yeah. Queen Chagot, right?" Natsu asked taking a closer look. I deadpanned again. " No, she's a cat." Wendy corrected him. " Wow, Laxus really must've made you loose all the brains you had left!" I mocked him. How could he be stupid?  

" Coco? But, how did you get to earth land from Edolas?" Lucy asked as she was holding her father memento.

The one that's unfamiliar chuckles. " Sugarboy, these tools totes thinks we're like 'old chumps' of theirs." The guy that looks like Wired chin hums. "Well, I'd have to say that sounds like their problem now, Mary Hughes." I eyed them why did that name sounded familiar too? " Let's finish this up before they invite us to stay for dinner." The girl that looks like Coco said. 

" Mary Hughes?" Natsu questioned. " And Sugarboy?" I added. He's the creepy chin guy Gray and I fought. 

" The weirdoes we fought at the Royal City's amusement park?" Natsu asked. " Now that you mentioned it, there is a resemblance." Lucy pointed how much they look like them. 

" What's with the lady clothes, you perv? You trying to fool me or somethin'?!" Natsu shouted pointing a finger at the one that's supposed to be Hughes. " I just met him and I wanna kill him." The women version of Hughes glared at the Fire Dragon Slayer.  " He's got that effect on everyone." I muttered teasingly. " No argument there." Alastor agreed. 

" Something's very wrong here." Wendy says worriedly. " If you folks aren't here to hire us--" Max began to say. " Then you can march right back where you came from!" Laki finished for me. 

Hughes chuckles. I glare at them. " We ain't takin' orders  from slobs with no style darlin'." Sugarboy said.  

" Say what?!" Natsu shouts. An air bubble escape my mouth. 

" I'm only saying this once so listen. I demand you give me Lucy Heartfilia like, now!" Hughes demanded with a glare. 

Lucy gasped, stunned. " How forward! My heart skipped a beat!" Michelle said. 

"Oh wow. I never seen a real proposal in person."  Happy blushed. 

" It's not like that!" Lucy and Hughes shouts at the poor cat.