Fairy Law

"Hey, guys! Ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure when you're watching you turn the light on in the room and don't sit too close to the TV

"Hey, guys! Ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure when you're watching you turn the light on in the room and don't sit too close to the TV."

please check out the openings I made for the story I can't upload them on Youtube for copy right stuff so hope it doesn't bother you I'm doing this way

Opening: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/190Q2gtIgX7W11ONQX3MygSOplbXgefPk

Shana's P.O.V

While Natsu was fighting Gajieel I was having my own with Master Jose, since the others where down at the moment. It was up to me, to take him down.

The place started to shake knowing Natsu was going all out in his fight. "My, what an unruly dragon you have."

I was panting. I've overused my magic energy. "Whatever, that's just who Natsu is even though I hate to say this and I'll never say it again, Natsu  might even be stronger than I am." I pointed my sword at master Jose.

He chuckles. "There's no need to be so modest, Princess Shana. Your magic is just as spectacular as Salamanders. You have both your mother's and father's power running in your vines, not to mention you have the power of 'the flame of heavens' at your will as well.
   You're the first wizard who's lasted this long against me in battle. Truth be told, we'd be more equally matched in power if you hadn't taken a direct hit from the Jupiter canon earlier today."

I gridded my teeth at him. He's right. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up for. If only Erza wasn't hit in the blast and did this together we could've already beaten him. But I can't give up.

"You know what really irks me about Fairy Tail? The fact there are so manny powerful wizards like yourself. Who are aligned with Makarov."He flicks his finger to send a powerful gust of wind at me. I didn't have time to avoid it as it pushed me back hitting a wall making it crack.

"Since you can't be tempted to join Phantom, there's only one to change that." He kept shooting his magic at me through the smoke.  I Jumped in the air avoiding the attacks. "I'll Kill you." He glared at me. He keeps attacking me without giving me a chance to land a hit on him.

"That'll send the old coot into a deep despair. Imagine how he'll feel when he awakens to find his dear guild hall destroyed and his children dead and gone. He'll be lost. Completely consume by sorrow. Once he's been reduce to that miserable state, I can swoop in and kill him, but first i"ll have to make him suffer. I'll torture him until he has no choice but to wither and die."