Lucy And Michelle

Normal P.O.V

Somewhere alone was a little girl was sobbing. " Why are you crying?" A familiar voice asked. " I can't help it. I'm sad because everyone's gone! Mommy, Daddy, and even my little sister." Little Lucy cried. " So you remember me now?" Michelle asked patting her head. "Yeah. I'm sorry forgot." Lucy sobbed turning to see he Michelle that used to be her favorite doll she got as a birthday present. " You don't have to apologize. I'm just happy you remember me, Big Sister." Michelle smiled at her. " Michelle." Lucy smiled.

❄💧🔥🐶🐲

Shana's P.O.V

Over with the real time, Natsu was having his battle with Midnight. " It won't be long now! Once I fulfill my father's wish, everything will cease to exist!" Midnight smirked. 

" No!" Coco cried. " Please Lucy! You have to wake up!" Coco tried to reach out to her. " Natsu were gonna lose her if he don't hurry!" Happy warned us. 

" No way! I'm not gonna let you just disappear! You've gotta hang in there Lucy!" Natsu shouted.

I groan struggling to bring out my power to help Natsu out. But it was no use. I can barely move. Going into demon form surely took a lot of me than I thought. " Aw, c'mon! I can't be out of juice already!" I yelled. " Don't try to force it. You don't have any power left." Alastor told me. 

" He's right. You just stay there and leave the rest to me. You've done enough already." Natsu said glaring over at Midnight. 

" I know they're cutting the chains but it doesn't seem to be doing anything to help her!" Happy cried. 

I grew panic. Elfman and Romeo were having their own with that ugly looking staff.  If only there was some way to create water... I can help them out. 

" I'm not scared of your flames

" I'm not scared of your flames. You can attack all you want but they will never burn me!" Midnight deflected them. " Eventually, you'll run out of magic power." 

" Yeah, that's what you think! If you ain't afraid of me how come you keep avoiding my attacks? you're a coward!" Natsu teased dodging the attack.  

" And now all you can do is hurl insults? It's quite telling. Obviously I hold the power here. I've always dreamed of having magic power equal to my father and after my sacrifice, I finally do." Midnight says. 

" What kind of Sacrifice?" Natsu questioned. Why am I getting a feeling he's not talking about Lucy this time. 

" Now you will become a traveler of the void, Salamander." Midnight smirks. " Genesis Zero!" I gasped that moved Zero also had. " Open Gate of the Restless Wailing." Yup the exact same dark move Zero had. " Go forth, travelers of the void! I want you to consume his soul, his memory. Consume his very existence! Devour him! For the sake of your master!"