Clash at Kardia Catherdial

Natsu: Hey guys, ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure when your watching you turn the light on in the room and don't sit too close to the T

Natsu: Hey guys, ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure when your watching you turn the light on in the room and don't sit too close to the T.V

Shana's P.O.V

There was only 10 minutes left till the Thunder Palace activates and I still haven't managed to find Laxus. "Damn it! Where the hell could he be?" I was getting frustrated. "I wonder how Natsu, Gajieel and Erza are doing? And if they're having any luck." Alastor wondered. 

A loud explosion was heard and I look over to see it came from the Catherdial. "Over there." Alastor points out. "That's were he's hiding." I immediately run at that direction.

---

Erza, Natsu and I have reached the church and glared at the lightning mage. "So, here you are!" The three of gasped once we stared at each other shocked to meet up like this.  

"Erza? Shana?" Natsu titled his head in confusion. 

"Hey, you both made it out of there." Erza said relief. 

"Thanks to Levy." I chuckled. "We've could've gotten here sooner if it wasn't hard to catch his scent." Alastor said. 

"Wait. Who the heck is this guy?" Natsu questioned the Mystogan, who was facing off Laxus. 

"That's Mystogan." Erza muttered. 

"You're wide open." Laxus shot lightning at Mystogan's mask revealing his true face. 

The three of us gasped seeing who it was. I'm at a lost. "Jellal?" Erza's breath hitch.

 "Jellal?" Erza's breath hitch

 "It can't be." Alastor was also shocked. 

"But how? You're still alive?" Erza was confused as we were. 

"Oh, so you know this guy." Laxus grins. 

There was an awkward tension between the five of us. "Wait. I don't get it. So Mystogan is really Jellal?" Natsu was lost as I was. Didn't Erza say he died back at the tower.