Changeling!

Natsu: Hey, guys

Natsu: Hey, guys. Ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure that when your watching, you turn the lights on in the room. And don't sit too close to the TV.

Narrator: The kingdom of Fiore, a peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic. However... Submitted for your approval, a type of magic that is praticularly eerie, a spell that may cause the minds of you, our dear viewers, to leave your bodies and be transported that faraway magical realm. Don't panic.

Opening///https://drive.google.com/file/d/118K3U2XggJNUQZ8odRK9lOqJXCMSEG01/view?usp=sharing

Shana's P.O.V

Coming back to Magnolia we arrived at the guild haul, fearing for our lives. I couldn't stop thinking about the punishment we'd have to face. 

"Is Master Makarov here?" Erza asked as she slams the doors open. 

"Your finally back from your island getaway. So how was it? Did you have fun?" Mira was the first to greet us. Of course she didn't seem bother by the fact that Natsu stole the S-Class quest. 

"It was work, not a vacation." Erza corrected her. 

"Uh, Mira, I wouldn't joke with her right now." I warned her sweating a bit knowing Erza was not in the mood at the moment. 

"Where is Makarov?" Erza asked in her demaning voice. 

"He went out of town for some kind of last-minute council meeting or something like that. He's been gone since yesterday." Macao told her. 

"Whew!" We all breathed

"Well, that was a close one." Natsu smiled with his eyes closed. 

"Yes, we won't have to deal with that until Gramps gets back." Gray clutched his fist. 

"At least I have sometime to live." I closed my eyes feeling relief that we don't have to face 'that' right now. 

"Consider your selves lucky for the time being." Alastor mentions.