Gray V.s Rufus

Normal P.O.V

Gray was going over to where First Master said Rufus would be hiding. 'That pompous wizard...'  Flashes of the first time he had fought the Sabertooth member, came into his thoughts. He had forgotten the humiliation he faced. 

"I've waited for this...It's time to get payback!" He declared. 

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L_DZiKQUjZtgNmWoWw17OMy_rsxGrKGa/view

Gray had entered a room filled with millions of books. "The Fist Master told me that you'd be hiding out in here... Seems she was right." He placed a hand on his hip, eyeing his opponent.

"How interesting. You had practically vanished from my memory." Rufus lowers the book he was reading to look up at the ice mage. "Perhaps you'd care to remind me who you are?"

A grin forms Gray's face. "You're gonna have a hard time forgetting me after this, 'cause I'm the guy who's gonna knock you out!" He declares confidently, glaring at his opponent.   

The crowd cheers. Chapati: Here we go! Gray and Rufus have met up in the library, and I have a feeling they are not gonna keep quiet!

"Two different types of maker magic going against each other..." Levy mutters a bit worried about how this match between the two mages will turn out. 

"Gray better watch out! The guy really worked him over the last time they fought... He's tougher than he looks." Elfman suggested that he shouldn't be too careless. 

"You knew they were gonna fight each other, didn't you?" Romeo questioned the First Master. 

"I did." She simply replied. 

"Then that means he's gonna pummel that cocky jerk!" Warren said. 

"I suppose you gave him a foolproof strategy, right?" Max smirked having a feeling that Gray is going to win this match with the First Master's help. 

"No, not exactly... I'm not even sure he'll win." She admitted that she had her doubts about this battle. 

Levy gasped. "You seriously don't know?" She asked worriedly now. 

"Do you even know what kind of odds he has of winning?" Elfman asked wondering if there's a small possibility there could be a way for Gray. 

"I honestly have no clue... But he absolutely must win. Rufus is the key to conquering Sabertooth once and for all." She answered. 

Shana stops in her tracks, as she lifts her head up to watch one of the lacrima screens

Shana stops in her tracks, as she lifts her head up to watch one of the lacrima screens. Gray's battle with Rufus is about to begin.  "So, it's Gray's turn to finally shine, huh?" She says crossing her arms.