Heavens Game

Authors note: hey 👋🏼 guys It's been a hot minute since I've updated this story huh? I'm sorry I just have a bad habit on procrastinating things I start something and just get lazy to finish it. But I'm going to try my best to finish this story because I love fairy tail so much and Gray and Shana are my OTP ✊🏼Sorry if this chapter is a bit all over the place. I've wrote this one a while back and was lazy to edit it. I'll try my best to update once every week if I can again I make no promises 😖

Anyways take it away Natsu 😁

Natsu: Hey guys, ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure when your watching you turn the light on in the room and don't sit too close to the T

Natsu: Hey guys, ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure when your watching you turn the light on in the room and don't sit too close to the T.V

Normal P.O.V

So the other's were on their way to find Shana before Jellal does something bad to her. "Somethings interfering with my communication with Wally and Millianna. I can't even tell where they are now."Simon tells the gang.

"What do you mean?" Asked Lucy . "He's talking about telepathic communication." Alastor explains to her.

"Is something the matter Sho?" Erza asked him. "I'm fine. Every things fine now that your here." He smiled at her.

"Alastor are you sure we can trust this guy? I mean he is the one who kidnapped Shana in the first place and I understand he wasn't trying to kill us back at the resort." Gray whispered keeping his glare on him as they ran. He didn't know how he felt about Simon yet. He was just worried about Shana and wanted to get to her before something bad happens.

"I won't make any excuses on my actions." Simon told him clearly he heard him. "I didn't think you can hear me." Gray didn't realized he said it loud enough. "Any wizard serving that would never had a pray against Jellal. I never doubted that Natsu can handle the attack I was confident he would survive. I didn't want to do any serious injury for Shana I just wanted to knock her out nicely as possible with out leaving any serious injury on her." Simon explained he didn't mean any harm to any of them.

"My contractor is stronger than you think. Yet I'm surprised she didn't sense you right away." Alastor told Simon that he knew he was coming .

"oh yea will what about me?" Lucy asked offended.

"None of you can comprehend of Natsu's ability once he and Shana awaken their true dragon power within them evil will fall in their wake." Simon added in.

"Are you talking about 'that power?'" Alastor asked in wonder. The others were still confused.

-To Jellal and Shana- Shana's P.O.V

Jellal was doing something odd with this game board he has. It got me thinking if I was like chess piece or something to his game. "Sho and Simon chosen to betray me. Even Wally and Millianna have fallen to the hands of Salamander. This is how the game should be played. one sided game is so boring." Jellal smirks.