Sabertooth

Normal P.O.V

" Sounds like they're finally back." A unfamiliar voice said. " Who's they?" Another unfamiliar deep voice asked. " The Fairy Tail members who went missing on Tenrou Island seven years ago." The man with blond hair said. " I couldn't careless." The one with green hair mutters. " Don't try to play cool with me. You used to look up to Natsu like crazy!" The blond hair man smirked. " You're right. I used to." The one black hair corrected his friend. 

Another unfamiliar female voice chuckled. " So..... the Nietono No Shana is back, huh? This just got a whole lot interesting." She smirked.   

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VzhmwmtZW7YB560pQR1p5TbPgVNoBK1O/view

Shana's P.O.V

" As leader of the Legion Platoon, I offer my deepest sincerest apologies to the members of Fairy Tail." Byro and the rest of the members of the Legion Platoon bowed to us. 

" There's no room for remorse, just progress. Let's move beyond this crisis. We may have fought before, but that doesn't mean we have to be enemies now. What do you say we star anew?" Master Makarov suggested fully forgiven them. 

" You're as gracious as you are wise." Byro shook hands with Gramps.

" Now that that's settled.... Let's party!" Grams shouted. Everyone cheered. 

The battle over of the Infinity Clock has come to an end

The battle over of the Infinity Clock has come to an end. And the members of the Neo-Oracion Seis have been returned to the confines of their prison cells once again. 

" Okay, Let's this off right! It's Natsu vs Dan in a winner-eats-all food race-a-thon!" Happy shouted as these two idiots were about to see who can eat more. 

" Its time to get in my belly!" Natsu grins at the chicken. " I'm winning this one for sure!" Dan said. 

I deadpanned. " I ain't healing your ass if you get sick, Natsu!" I yelled at him. This isn't going to turn out well. 

" Oh my." Lucy sweat drops. 

" Looks like everything is back to normal." Wendy smiled. 

" That Infinity Clock mess feels like a distant memory to me now." Carla mentions. It should be. We all went through a lot of shit.

" Poke!" Dan smirks as he made Natsu's food bigger. " What the--?" Natsu got startled. " Good luck catchin' up with me fire breath!" Dan teased. 

" Is he gonna let him get away with that?" Romeo whispered to Happy. " I don't think that's against the rules." Happy whispered back. 

Then Sugarboy then started I think flirting with Gray. Gray was so creeped about it. " If anyone is cuddling with my beloved Gray it's gonna be me!" Juvia smashed Sugarboy away. " Whoa, there's no need for you to go and get spicy, Water girl!" Sugarboy mutters.