Angels Tears

Shana's P.O.V

After goring through a lot of shit we finally reached up with Lucy only for Michelle to be there. " Outta my way, Michelle!" Natsu glared at her. 

" Don't you come any closer to my Big Sister! Let this be a warning to you! If you don't leave us alone I'll be forced to take your lives!" She threaten us. 

I chuckled. " Ha! You think have a chance on beatin' me?" I smirked cracking my fingers with one hand. 

" Geez, first you tricked us now this? You're not the man that I thought you were!" Elfman glared at her. 

" Let Lucy go this instant!" Coco shouted. 

" You guys. Michelle... please!" Lucy begged her to stop. " Don't worry Big Sister. I swear to you. I will keep you safe!" Michelle assured her. 

" You're crazy lady. Maybe a good punches to your head will make you remember who you're dealing with!" I said ready to fight her. " You guys try to get Lucy out of that thing. I've got this." I told Natsu. 

" Are you sure?" Natsu asked. 

I nod. " Please. I need a payback." 

" Don't go easy on her!" Natsu said as he went to go help Lucy. 

" Like I would dream of it!" I got in my fighting stance. 

" Water Dragon Roar!" I used my breath attack which she easily dogged. " Damn it! Quit dogging my attacks!" I shouted. I yelped when she kicked my side and made me crash by the stairs where the others where. 

" You okay?!" Natsu asked stopping. " I told you to butt out!" I growled at him. 

" I can't believe she's over powering you." Elfman said in shocked. 

" She's now over powering me! She's only powered up cause she took my stupid Jewel Shard! Without it she's damn right weak!" I screamed at them. 

They sweat dropped. " Yeah, whatever you say." Natsu mutters not buying it. I wanna punch him. 

" I find human bodies so interesting. No matter how brawny they are all it takes is one strike to their vital organs and they'll be incapacitated by the intense pain. Even if you yourself is a half demon you still feel the pain." Michelle took out her sword again. 

I chuckled. " You know, I kind of prefer the old you a lot better. But then again I wouldn't be able to mess up that pretty face you got." 

" That was just an act to infiltrate your guild. As I told you before, my name is Imitatia. I'm a member of the Neo- Oracion Seis." She said emotionless. 

I deadpanned. " Michelle, Imitatia doesn't matter to me what you're called. All I know is that I'm going to smash your head in and get that shard back!" I charged causing the floor beneath me to crack from the strength I was going to release.  

" Cha!" I yelled smashing her into a wall. 

" Damn it! She's really stuck in there!" Natsu struggled to pull Lucy out of the clock. 

" It's no use. You can attack all you want, but my body doesn't feel pain. There's absolutely nothing you can do to make me forget my purpose. In other words, I won't be fazed by ridiculous human emotions." Michelle said as she started fix her body back. It creeped me out.