twelve

I'm very happy with how much love you've been giving! Honestly, it's great! Love you!
-
"Thanks. Do you mind if I eat on the back porch?" I ask. She shakes her head no and continues to make breakfast for herself. I step outside and sit on the porch. I push the fork into the grape and shove it in my mouth. "Hey. Come on inside." His mom
opens the back door. I sigh and rise to my feet. I walk to the living room and stop when I spot, HIM. "Ashton!" I yell and run to him. He stops me, puts his coffee cup down, and my fruit bowl down. "I've missed you!" I hug him. "I've missed you too." He gives me a squeeze. He sits down with his coffee and hands me my fruit bowl. "Why are you here?" I ask and shove a berry in my mouth. He laughs and takes a sip, "I'm here for a few hours. You think I'd find out you're pregnant with my best friend's child and stay on tour." He laughs. "Not exactly. I just don't want to tell him, because it'll ruin everything. I don't want to ruin it." I sigh and shove a frozen cherry in my mouth. "Tell him when you're ready." Ashton pats me on the back. "I will. I'm gonna have to before he gets back from tour. Cause the baby should be born before they get back." I put the fruit on the coffee table. "Such a great way to come home. To an unknown baby." Ash jokes. "Not helping." I pinch him. "So, that's my niece or nephew in there?" He puts a hand on my stomach. "Yeah. It is." I smile. "Any names you've thought of?" He asks. I shake my head 'no'.

I lie down next to Ashton in his bed and pull my phone out. "I'm gonna skype Calum, okay?" I warn Ash. "Alright." He nods and pulls his phone out.
(Skype Convo A-Ashton, N- Neveah, C-Calum)
C: Hey babe! Oh, you're with Ashton.
N: Calum, he's my brother. No need for jealousy.
A: That's weird that you would think that.
C: I thought you went to visit your mother, Ashton.
A: I am. It just so happens that Nev was here before I was and she was staying here. She was using my room, we're siblings, we can share a bed.
C: What ever. How are you feeling princess? I saw you tweeted you were sick.
N: Yeah, just a bug, it's should go away soon.
A: Yeah. A bug. What should we name it?
N: If it's a girl, Hazel. If it's a boy, Timothy.
C: You like those names?
N: Yeah, Hazel was my baby sisters name, before she passed.
C: Sweetie, Those names are beautiful. I love them. So, you have Hazel?
N: Defiantly.
C: I love you. I have to go to bed.
N: I love you too, Cal. Good night.
A: Night, Idiot.

I put my phone on the bed side table and turn to face Ashton. "So, those are the names you decided on?" He smiles at me. "I love the name Hazel. It's a beautiful name." I nod and push hair out off my face. He kisses my forehead and closes his eyes. "I love you my charming brother." I whisper and fall asleep.

"Wake up!" Ashton shakes me. "Shaking baby syndrome!" I scream, sitting up very fast. "What?" He laughs. "It's when you shake a baby a lot and it gets dizzy or something." I breath. "Wow, well mom has breakfast done. I leave at 12. Hurry, we have to go." He pulls me out of bed. I gain balance and hurry to the kitchen. "Idiot! You aren't supposed to make a pregnant lady run." Mom flicks him upside the head. "Sorry, mom." His head hangs low. I laugh and shove one of his grapes in my mouth. "You're such a great brother. Note the sarcasm." I laugh and take a swig of water. "Noted. Lets go." He pulls mother and I to the car. "Ashton I'm in sweat pants and a crop top." I try to push back on his force. "Doesn't matter." He laughs and shoves us in the car.

Calum's Point Of View.
"How weird is it to name the kind of sickness you have?" I ask Luke. "What?" He puts his phone down. "Nev named the cold she has, she named it, if it's a girl, Hazel, and if it's a boy, Timothy." I sit back. "Ashton and her are weird. Don't worry. It's how they roll." Michael butts in. "True. How about we go grab some coffee and wrote some songs." I suggest. They both nod and walk.

"One chocolate peppermint frap please." I request the Starbucks worker, with a white girl voice. He laughs and writes it down on a cup, "Name for the order please?" I smile,  "Cake." He laughs as he writes it down. "Will that be all?" He looks up. "Yes." I reply quickly, attempting a fake American accent. "5.32." He opens the cash register and puts my 10 in there. "Keep the change." I walk to the other counter. Luke and Michael order as I sit down and wait. My phone buzzes, "Sending Ashton off now. :)" Nev texts. I quickly type back, "Great, can't wait to have another idiot. I wish you were right here." I send her a photo of the chair in front of me. She replies, "BABE! You're having Starbucks without me!?" I chuckle lightly to myself, "Sorry, I'm tired and we're leaving to the airport to pick up your idiot of a brother and one of my best friends soon." She sends me an angry emoji and the man calls out, "Cake! Ruke! Mickey Mouse!" I walk up with Luke(Ruke), and Mikey(Mickey Mouse). "Nice cover up, stupids." I shove them as we walk out. "I thought mine was pretty clever." Michael chuckles lightly. "Just... let's get to the car, Mickey Mouse."

I watch as people walk out of the gate, not one being Ashton. "What up my boys!?" He yells and runs toward us. We all hug eachother, "Missed you, Ash." Luke laughs. "Missed you too, Puke." Ashton ruffles his hair. "Hey! Watch the hair." Luke attempts to fix his hair. "Give it up." Michael ruffles Luke's hair. I hug Ashton separately, "Is Hazel gone yet?" I ask and push off him. "Not yet. It's a long term sickness, that's what she told me." He shrugs and grabs his backpack.