eleven

I pull a shirt over my torso and pull sweat pants up onto my hips. I hear the door bell ring, "I'll get it!" I yell walking down the stairs. The bell keeps ringing and ringing. "Calm down!" I yell opening the door. Calum's whole band stands on my porch with large smiles on their faces. "Fill me in." I sigh welcoming them into my home. Ashton hugs me and smiles, "We're going on tour!" They all burst with happiness and begin cheering. I smile, "Congrats!" I hug them all.

It's been a few weeks since the boost party and they leave tonight for tour. "I'll be back in 11 months, I promise." He kisses my cheek and walks into the gate. "I miss him already." I hug my dad. He laughs, "Lets go get some food." I nod and walk side by side. A mob of girls see me and run to me, screaming. A bunch of security guards surround me and my father.

"Dad, I'm going out for a bit." I yell down the basement stairs. He yells an 'okay' and I shut the door. I grab my keys and coat, opening the door. The cold embraces me, snow crunching under my feet. I open my car door and start it. My coat shifts and I drive off.

"Neveah Harper?" The doctor steps out. I stand up and follow him. He leads me into this really cute nursery looking room and sits me down, "The nurse will be in here soon to help me." He steps outside. I pull my phone out of my pocket and a message from Calum pops up. 'From: Calum: Babe, I just got done with an amazing concert and I wanted to know if I can skype you.' I quickly reply, 'Can't I'm out.' He reads it but doesn't reply. The nurse and doctor walk me into a different room and lifts my shirt to put the gel on my stomach.

"Yes, Ms. Harper, you are pregnant." The nurse smile. I sigh and grab my stuff. "Thanks." I rush outside the building. I open my door and sit inside with the door locked. Tears begin rolling, "This isn't how it was supposed to go! He used protection! We were supposed to have kids later on! I promised my father I wouldn't do this!" I scream at myself. I shove the key in the car and drive away.

I sit in the parking lot and stare. Ashton's mom's, he promised me him and his family would be there for me. I open the door and stride to the door, wiping tears. I ring the door and wait. "Nev? What's wrong?" His mom greets me. I rush and hug her, "Did Ashton tell you yet?" She nods, "You'd only come here crying if it were a break up or you were pregnant." I hug her tighter, "I'm guessing this isn't a break up." I sit on the couch, and hold my face in my hands. "Sweetie, have you told your father?" She asks. I shake my head and wipe tears away. "Your mother? Have you told Calum?" She questions. I shake my head no and lie down. "Just sleep right now, it'll be okay. I'll tell Ash. I'll make sure he promises to keep it a secret." She puts a blanket over me.

"Ashton would love to talk to you." She hands the phone to me. I sit up and hold it to my ear. "So... It happened." He sighs. "Ash, it wasn't supposed to happen! He used protection and I guess it broke." I scramble for words. "Nev, it's okay. I promise. I told mother that she should clean my room up and move you in there. I know how much you love my bed. Before our parents moved out of the same house, you and I used to sit on my bed staring and talking." He speaks. "Yeah, thank you so much Ashy. I'm just scared to tell anyone." I place a hand on my stomach. "Lets start with dad." He suggests. "Start a three way call and I'll remain quiet." Ash insists. I wait for my father to pick up, breathing with every ring. "Hello?" He answers. "Dad, I need you to come to your wife's house right now. Please it's important." I beg him. He tells me okay and hangs up. "See, how hard was that?" Ashton teases. "Harder than you think." I laugh. His mother helps me stand up and walks me to Ashton's room. "You don't need to help me right now. I'm only 4 weeks in and my stomach isn't very heavy." I smile at his mom. "I wanna be the best help you can get. That way I can be a great step grandmother." She smiles sitting me on the bed. "Hello, Ashton she must rest until her father comes. Call back later." His mom hangs up.

"Where is she at, sweetie?" I hear my fathers voice from the living room. "In Ashton's room. She's lying down." Her feet rubbing against the floor, giving away that he's approaching. "Hey... dad." I sigh and laugh at the same time. "Hey, Nev. What's so important that you need me over here?" He asks. I place a hand on my stomach, "I promised you and myself this wouldn't happen. I did, we were safe but sometimes safety breaks and that's what happened..." I prepare for a lecture. "Sweetie, it's okay. I promise, I was just upset when I lectured you. Calum's the dad, right?" Worry washes over his face. "Yes, dad. I'm not a whore." I snort. He laughs, "I'll have your mother allow us to come over and you'll break the news. Okay?" He smiles pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. I nod and wait.

"Hello, Nev." My mother completely ignores my dad. "Hi." I sigh and walk inside, To the kitchen. She smiles, "What did you want to tell me?" She asks. I lift my shirt up, showing my muffin top. "You've gained weight." She shrugs. "It looks just like yours when you were four weeks pregnant." My dad butts in. "Wait. What?" She stops walking away and turns to me. "This is dad's way of making it easier to tell you I'm pregnant." I sigh and sit on the chair. "What!?" She screams. I shake in my seat. "Yes, she's pregnant." My dad stands his ground. "She made the mistake we made!" She yells. "Calm down!!" My dad screams. "She's a waste of space! I shouldn't have married you! I shouldn't have even gave birth! She doesn't deserve to be alive!" My mother yells, stomping up to me. I stand up and walk past her, crying. "You are a shallow person!" My dad yells and chases after me.

"Take me back to Ashton's." I cross my arms. "Okay." My dad drives off. I pull my phone out, open messages, and text Calum
Me- Babe, I hate my mom. I hate her so much.
Calum- What happened?
Me- I told her something but she flipped and called me a waste of space and she just wants me to beat her.
Calum- What did you tell her?
Me- Babe, I really don't wanna talk about it.
Calum- It's okay. I promise. You don't have to tell me. Just please skype me when you get home.
Me-Okay.

I walk into Ashton's bedroom and lie down. I open skype and call Calum. "Hey, babe." He smiles. I hold my phone to my chest and imagine his arms embracing me. "She's terrible. I swear. She's the devil!" I cry more. Everyone went to sleep as soon as we got home. "It's okay. I swear. You're not a waste of space. I'm your boyfriend, if you were you wouldn't have me." He sighs. "I wish you were here, I do, I really with you were." I wipe tears away and smile at the camera. "I love you." He smiles and blows a kiss to me. "I love you too, Cal Pal." I smile and blow a kiss back.

The sound of pans hitting together wake me from my sleep. "Good Morning!" His mother cheers as I walk into the kitchen. "I made English muffins!" She smiles and slides me one. "Yum." I sit at the island. I pull it apart and sit there. "I'm in the mood for mixed fruit." I sigh and push the plate away. "One second." She smiles and opens the fridge. She pours fruit in a bowl and mixed them. "Here." She puts a fork in the bowl and puts it in front of me.