twenty-four

Calum walks me into the dining hall along with the wedding party and guests. Lou had me change and took my hair out, releasing my hair, falling into curls. "You still look beautiful." Calum whispers in my ear. I blush a lot and playfully slap his arm. "Hey!" Liam and Zayn rush towards us. They hug me tightly and release, smiling. "You're a married woman now." Zayn smiles at me, tears in his eyes. "Meet our friend Niall." Liam walks a shy blonde man up to me. "Hi, Niall, I'm Nevaeh Hood. Oh, that feels so good to say." I smile at Niall. "I'm Niall Horan." He smiles back. "Calum, come over here." I wave to Calum. He walks over smiling, "Hey." I look at Calum, "This is Niall Horan." Calum sticks his hand out and shakes Niall's.

"Gather 'round!" The planner yells as she hands us the knife. Calum put his hand over mine as I gripped the knife. "You're hot." Calum whispers lightly in my ear. I cut the cake and pull it off onto a plate. Calum grabs a fork and pokes a piece of cake onto it. "Just like our visit to your moms." He whispers and pushes the piece of cake into my mouth. I smile and chew into the cake. Everyone cheers and the planner starts cutting the rest of the cake. I hug Calum and grab my baby. "Come here, baby Hood." She giggles loudly and messes with my hair. Cameras snap, taking tons of pictures. I hold my daughter and stand on my tippy toes{I'm still not as tall as Calum in heels}. He leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back, holding Hazel close to my body.

I hold Hazel and wait for Calum to open the pack and play. "We'll only be gone a week, I swear, if you let anything happen, I will kill you." Calum takes Hazel from me and lays her down. "I won't. You're forgetting, I'm an awesome uncle. And if anything did happen to her, I would die." Ashton smiles brightly. Calum sighs and puts her backpack and diaper bag down. "We'll be back in a week. Nothing more." I sigh and walk out of Ashton's house. "She'll be fine." Calum kisses my cheek and opens my door.

I sit down in the private jet and pull the super soft blanket they provide out onto my body. Calum sits next to me and kisses my neck. "Calum... you know what your neck kisses do to me." I sigh and shiver. "I know." He sighs