five

It's been three months since I last spoke to Nev. I've wrote her letter a everyday explaining that I love her. She needs to know. I grab my guitar and gather up the envelopes with the notes inside. My mom glares at me as a rush down the stairs and into my car. I haven't come out of my room the whole day. My mom told me to sleep today but I choose to go.

"Calum Hood." I tell the lady at the desk. She nods and lets me in the school. I rush to Nevaeh's locker and wait for her. She slows her walking down as I start strumming the tune to Beside You. "Within a minute I was all packed up, I've got a ticket to another world," Everyone stops and clears the path to Nev, "I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go." I strum more, "The silent words are hard to speak, when your thoughts are all I see. Don't ever leave, she said to me," She smiles and pulls a hair behind her ear, "When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky, to the beat of our hearts at the same time. So close but so far away." I put my guitar on my back and grab the notes.
     "This is three months worth of love letters I wrote to you," I sigh, "I know, I may never be worthy enough to be with such a smart, beautiful girl like you, but I want you to think I'm good enough." I place the wrapped notes in her hands. "I don't care about what others think of me now, and I've had three months to think. I only care about what you think of me and you, being mad at me, made me hate myself. So, all I'm asking is. One more chance?" I babble.
       She looks at all the note and smiles. I smile at her and she gets on they up of her toes. I feel her soft lips whisper, "yes." against my cheek and leaving a kiss on it. I pick her up and spin her in the air. Her beautiful hair following behind her shoulders, her smile wide, her eyes glowing with happiness. I put he down and hold her close.
      "I will do my best, I promise." I pull her hair behind her ear. She smiles at the ground, I lift her chin and smile.
      "You're so beautiful." I walk side by side with her.
      "Thanks. You're pretty cute yourself." She smiles at me.

Neveah's Point Of View
I throw myself on my bed and sigh, "He thinks I'm beautiful." My phone bings.

Hooddrone: It's been a while. Guess who got himself a girlfriend.
Nothingbutalaugh: Channing Tatum?
Hooddrone: nope. Me. I did.
Nothingbutalaugh: Good job.
Hooddrone: When are we gonna meet? I want to introduce you to her.
Nothingbutalaugh: Sometime...
Hooddrone: Meet me on Friday.
Hooddrone: NO BUT'S WE WILL BE MEETIN THAT DAY. AT 5:00 AT THE BEACH I TOLD YOU ME AND NEV CAMPPED.
Nothingbutalaugh: You're gonna hate me, but okay.
Nothingbutalaugh is offline

Great, I have to tell him now. He'll hate me, like I hated him and we'll break up. I shake the thought away and grab one of the love notes.
'Hey, This one is kinda my start. Let me start by saying how beautiful you are. You're so much prettier than Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, and Megan Fox mixed together. Your shape is just so perfect and your eyes are so pretty. My mom made me realize what a beautiful human being you are. She tells me that you are so great. I simply agree. You have this power, that even when you're mad at me, it makes me want you more and more. This isn't necessarily a great note but I love you.

You're the one I want.
You told me to come back when I'm worthy
I'll never be worthy
You're too good a person to be with me
Although, I try, just for you.
My love for you is ever growing
Neveah Harper is the definition of Perfect.'

I smile and slide it into my desk. My dad walks in, "ten till bed time." I nod and pin my hair up. I reach for my phone and text him.
Nev: Hey, handsome.
Cal: Hey, princess
Nev: Wanna come over? As long as you don't try anything ;)
Cal: Taking it slow. I'll be over in ten. :*

I put my phone down and pull a sweater over my head and down on my body. "Daddy! Calum is coming over." I yell to him. The doorbell rings, I answer it and smile, "Very fast, Hood." I pull him in and sit him on the couch.
     My dad walks in, "Sweetie, you'll be going to your moms this weekend." I nod and sit down next to Calum.
      He smiles and sits in front of me, "Can I visit you at your moms?" I nod and lean in. He leans in and kisses me.
      "She is almost never home, she's a fashion designer. She's always on the move, working on new clothing." I shrug.
      "More time for us then." He smiles. Zayn and Liam walk in the room and smile, "Sup, Cal." I smile and stand up. Calum tries pulling me down but I rush into the kitchen.
       "Hey! Get back here!" Liam rushes after me, Calum and Zayn quickly following behind. I hop on the counter and laugh. "God, you're like some kind of ninja!" Calum laughs. I laugh and try jumping off the counter but tripping instead. Calum jumps down and catches me fast. A slight bump on my head, I'm lightly lifted off the groud. Small tears rolling down my cheeks, pain stinging my head.
      "You're okay, Nev. He caught you." Liam strokes my hand gently. I grip Calum's shirt and hold Liam's hand.

I wake up and prepare for meeting Calum for the 'first' time. 'Hey, I'm meeting a friend today. Want to come with?' He texts me. I reply with a yes and sigh. My dad walks in, "You haven't worn that necklace since..."
       I sigh deeply, "Since the day, Harry died." He wraps his arms around me, "Sweetie, Harry Styles is in heaven now. He's in a better place. The angels were simply jealous of him. Just stay strong, baby girl." I shakily sigh and let go.
      "I have to go, I'm meeting up with Calum."

      I walk toward Calum whose staring at the ocean, waiting. "Hey, Calum." I hug him from behind.
     "Hi, babe. My friend should be here any minute. Let me text her." He smiles at me, pulling him phone out. My phone bings as soon as he presses send.

Hooddrone: Where are you?
Nothingbutalaugh: Right in front of you.

He looks up slow and dives at me. He picks me up by the knees and lifts me. "You're my best friend and my girlfriend?" He spins. I laugh loudly and hold onto the back of his shirt.
      "Stop it!" I yell playfully and smack his back softly. He sets me down, and hovers over me. I get on my elbows and kiss him, his body still hovering over me. He uses one hand for support and the other holding my back up. The kiss getting deeper and deeper.
       He breaks it apart, "I got a tent for us." He winks.