twenty-two

I sit on the couch in the room of the radio interview for Five Seconds of Summer. "Is that little Hazel?" A fan calls in, responding to the little giggles in the background. "Yeah, that's my princess." Calum smiles wide. "I saw her at the concert last night!" The fan gushes. "She was there. Along with my beautiful fiancé." Calum smiles wider and you could see the happiness in his charming smile. "While on the topic, when is the wedding date?" The fans tone softens. "It's, it's on May 23rd." He pops out our wedding date. I smile that he remembered and he looks back at me smiling from ear to ear. Hazel just learned to lift her own head so that's a start. Now for crawling. "That's a month from now," The fan cheers, "give us lots of pictures. We want them all."

Calum pulls his head phones off his head and walk to the couch that I am sitting on and Hazel is sleeping on. "Ready?" He asks, packing up Hazels stuff. I nod and pick Hazel up, wrapping her in her blanket while I'm at it. "Let's go. Boys you're welcome to come over." I inform the others.

I put Hazel on her hands and knees, holding her up for balance. I know it's too early for this but we need to get her to be able to at the least be able to crawl by the time of the wedding. She looks at me and giggles. I release and she holds her body up. Calum cheers and kisses my cheek, "She's doing it babe!" I smile and she moves her leg moving a millimeter forward. "Yo! Mikey! Ashton! Hazel is crawling!" Luke yells and cheers Hazel on. They all trample in and cheer for her. I snatch her up and lay her on my stomach. She giggles and hides her face in my shirt. I curl my body around her tiny body. Calum lays next to us and pulls a blanket over us. "Nap time? Okay!" Ashton lays on the couch with Luke. Michael lays on the love seat.

I put Hazel in her crib and stand half asleep Calum up. He kisses my cheek, still half asleep and I lay him in bed. I dial up Mali's number and wait. "Hello?" She answers. "Hey, Mali. Wanna go look at wedding dresses?" I ask. "Yeah! I'll be over in twenty minutes." She hangs up.

I grab the fabric of the prettiest wedding dress in the whole boutique. "Isn't it beautiful?" The sales lady stands next to the designer dress. I smile, "Perfect. Seriously beautiful." Mali nods at the lady and she grabs the dress, placing it in my hands. "Try it on." I smile and walk to the very large dressing room. I pull the dress up my body and spin. "Come on out, Nev." Mali yells from outside the door. I open it and squish my dress out the door. "Oh, you look beautiful!" Mali cheers. "Thank you!" I smile. "That's a one of a kind dress, only one in the world" The lady announces. "We'll take it. Calum will get over it, he's your fiancé." Mali smiles and hugs me. "Wait.. Calum Hood? The one with the baby and the fiancé who got kidnaped?" She pauses. "Yeah. That's her fiancé and my brother." Mali says slowly. "We'll give her the dress free. She's been through so much she needs to have something good happen after that." The sales lady says really fast. "Oh, no I couldn't." I shake my head. "Take it or leave it." Mali stares at me. "Fine." I laugh and run to change. My dress gets stuck in between the changing room doors. "You should really expand the doorway." I laugh and pull myself out of it.