six

{this chapter used to have smut, i've changed and removed it, sorry guys!}

I open the front door and stop at the sight of my dad standing at the door. "Pack up, now." He sits on the couch. He's always been sore about my mom. I go upstairs and grab my bag. I pack up all the clothes I need for the weekend. I rush downstairs and wait for my dad to start the car. He walks outside and starts the car.
     "Coming!" I yell, shutting the door.

"Hey, sweetheart!" My mother embraces me.
       "Hi, mom." I let him squeeze me.
       "This is Henry. He's my boyfriend." She introduces me. I nod and go to the guest room. My phone rings and I stride across my room.
      I pick it up and answer, "Hey. Can you pppplllleeeeeeaaaasssssseeeeee come over. I don't like my moms." I beg him.
      He sigs, "Yes, I will. Where is it?" I tell him the address and hang up.

"Nev!! Some guy is here for you!" My mom screams. I rush downstairs and into his arms.
      "You saved me!" I whisper in his ear. He laughs lightly and pull him upstairs. I grab my kitten and sit on the bed.
      "Who's this little kitty?" He asks sitting on the bed with me.
     "This is the kitten my mom got me cos she knows I don't like her. Her name is Halo." I pet her, causing her to purr.
      "She's not as cute as you." He kisses me. I smile and put her on top of her cat house. He tackles me playfully and slips his hand up my shirt.
       "No, not here. My mom isn't like my dad." I push his hand out of my shirt. He kisses my neck, leaving 'love marks'.
     "How am I going to explain this to my parents?" I laugh. He lifts me up and sits me on his lap. I put my head on his shoulder and look to the right, tracing his tattoos.
     "You'll tell them I love you and I'm showing it." He rests his chin on my shoulder.
     I sigh, "You know, I never want to end up like my parents. Divorced, angry at one another. Buying my kids gifts to make them love me. I want them to love me, I want them to grow up with both parents that love eachother." I hold him tightly.
     "We won't end up like them. I promise." He kisses my cheek. I turn on the tv and lie down with him.

"Mom, can Calum stay the night?" I yell downstairs. "Don't care. He's sleeping over." I yell before she answers. I shut and lock my door. I throw myself on the bed and kiss him.
       "You just talk to her like that?" He smiles.
       "She wants to care but in reality she doesn't she's a jerk. She left my dad because he was getting older. That's no reason to leave." I sit up and run a hand through my hair. "She sickens me." I huff.
     He sits up and lifts me into his lap, "It's okay, baby. I'll make it okay." He kisses me.