twenty-nine

I rush into Ashton's house and run to the play pin. "Hazel!" I lift her into my arms. She laughs and kisses my cheek, her hand gripping my shirt. 

"Hello, Princess." Calum kisses her and strokes her hair. 

"Oh your family is so beautiful." Ashton gushes. I smile and hold her cheek to my lips. 

"I'll go put her in her car seat, pack her stuff up, I'll be waiting in the car." I kiss Calum's forehead. Hazel smiles at me and hides her face in my neck. I sit her in her car seat and buckle the chest buckles. I sit in shotgun and wait for my handsome husband. Calum pulls his hood up and walks to the car. 

"Hey, Beautiful." He starts the car.

"It feels so great to be home." I step inside my home and grab Hazel out of her car seat. I lay her on the rug and walk to the kitchen. Calum starts my coffee machine and places my Starbucks pod in it.

 "Awe, how sweet, making me coffee!" I laugh and kiss Hazel's little cheek. He takes the cup off the machine and mixes my creamer in it. 

"Here." He trades me coffee for Hazel. 

"Thanks babe." I sip my coffee and sit on the counter. He nods and walks upstairs. 

"I heard you were home!" Zayn yells and runs to the kitchen. 

"I am." 

I sip on my coffee again. "Welcome home!" Liam runs into the kitchen with a ballon. 

"Thanks, Liam. Please hush though, Calum is putting Hazel down for a nap."

 I rub my eyes, drinking my coffee. Liam hugs me and laughs, "You're a great mom." Calum walks downstairs and grabs my coffee. 

He sips on it and hands it back to me, "Hello guys." I sip it again and walk into the living room. 

"How was your trip?" Liam asks Calum. 

"Great." Calum replies, explaining all the details

I wake up to a cat on my chest, "Who's... who's cat is this!?" I yell. 

"That's Michaels cat!" Calum yells. Michael walking into the living room laughing. 

"She's so spread out! It's like you can't get up!" He laughs. 

"Get your fucking cat off me!" I growl. He picks the kitten up allowing me to get up out of the chair. 

I open the window and the sun is just now rising. "It's morning?" I rub my eyes. The four nod and laugh, Calum holding Hazel's hand. 

I rush to the bathroom and puke. "Are you sick?" Ashton holds my hair. "I don't really know.."