"I'm tired. My shoulder hurts already," Beauty said while pouting.

"Okay stop being dramatic," I told my daughter then I rinsed her body to remove any soap and shampoo residue. Once she was clean, I grabbed the towel from the rack then I dried her whole body.

"Go brush your teeth and wait for me outside," I told her before I continue washing my body. I listened to her small movements to check whether she followed what I have just said, and I feel happy when I hear her brushing her teeth.

I heard her walking outside the bathroom. My eyebrows furrowed when I heard she was talking to someone.

I'm pretty sure I locked the door a while ago.

I was about to grab my towel when I heard Tzuyu's voice. I released the breath I did not know I was holding in when I heard her voice. I quickly finished my bath so that Tzuyu can use it already.

Oh, shoot!

I internally screamed when I realized there was no bathrobe inside, just the same towel I used a while ago to dry Beauty's body.

Just great!

But this is better than not having anything at all.

And it is not as if Tzuyu's going to do anything unnecessary. Not when Beauty is around.

I tightly wrapped the towel around my body before opening the door.

I saw Tzuyu sitting on the chair in front of the vanity mirror while she was blow-drying Beauty's hair. She looked up and when our eyes met in the mirror, I saw emotions swirled in her brown eyes. She looked surprised, mesmerized, then there was longing.
And lust.

Tzuyu cleared her throat before turning the hairdryer off.

"Your hair is dry now. Now go off to bed," Tzuyu told Beauty without averting her eyes. I gulped before walking to where our luggage was placed, which by the way, was just beside the vanity mirror.

Without even looking, I know Tzuyu was watching me while I was getting my nighties from the bag. I can feel her piercing gaze.

"What are you doing to me, Sana." I heard Tzuyu whispered.

I looked up just in time Tzuyu stand up then she grabbed my arms, slowly rising me to my feet.

"You're always driving me crazy." Tzuyu murmured to my ear before releasing my arms, but not after slowly grinding herself on my body, making me feel her heat.. and her..

Tzuyu walked to the bathroom and I was removed from the trance when I heard the door closes.

I turned around to look at our daughter, worried that she might have seen what Tzuyu did but she was too engrossed playing with her dolls.

I quickly get dressed then I joined my daughter in the bed. I took the left side while she was in the middle, and of course, Tzuyu will be on the right side.

"Time to sleep, young lady. Put away your toys," I told my daughter.

"M'kay!" Beauty said then she put her toys on the floor.

"Is mommy taking a bath?" Beauty asked me after she snuggled closer to my body.

"Yes, baby."

"Why didn't she join us when we took our bath?" My daughter asked me again.

"Well, we are not going to fit in the tub if we did that, honey. And she said she had to do something at the concierge, remember?"

And we cannot possibly do that.