5SOS

I tuned my guitar while I sat in my dressing room right before the first show of the tour, which happened to be in Sydney Australia. 

"One direction on in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1" I heard as the boys walked on the stage, I wasn't supposed to enter till their third song. 

I walked nervously toward the stage and on the side, it was time I began to play. I began playing the tune to little things. The butterflies in my stomach didn't seem like they were going to calm down but I ignore them and continued.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's mine like it's made just for me" Zayn began to sing as the crowd sang along, I looked at everyone's faces in the front row as I saw Emma, I was surprised to see her. Maybe I could meet her after the concert. I continued to look at her as she saw me too, I sensed excitement in her eyes as she saw me and waved her hand, I smiled as I strummed the guitar strings to the song. 

"This last song is teenage dirtbag" I heard Harry as all of 5 Seconds Of Summer walked on the stage out of nowhere, I saw the crowned go crazy, especially Emma who was the biggest 5SOS fan I knew. It was time for a break as now Michael would be playing the guitar. I calmly walked backstage and sat on the couch as i chugged a whole bottle of water. 

After the song ended I saw all of the boys walking backstage with pie on their faces as I began to laugh 

"The fuck did you do?" I chuckled 

"Pie fight" Liam said as he wiped the pie  with a towel. 

"I don't think we've properly met" I say looking at 5SOS, of course I knew them. 

"I'm Ashton"

"I'm Calum the bassist" he said as everyone chuckled 

"IM MICHAEL and I don't know why I speak too loudly" 

"I'm Luke" 

"Nice lip ring" I say pointing toward it 

"Hey, my friend who is in the crowd, is a massive fan and I haven't seen her in a hole. Mind if I get her here?" 

I heard a chorus 'yes' as I ran toward the front row that was now empty to see Emma standing there. 

"HEY!" I say as I saw her turn around and hug me

"Helllooo. Do you have any idea how much I missed you?" She asked as she pulled away from a bone crushing huge

"I missed you too" I say 

"Niall Horan's girl now eh? Playing for the band, damn best glowup ever" she states

"I have a surprise for you though, come backstage" 

"BACKSTAGE! Oh my gosh" she says as we walk into a room full of now clean boys 

"That's 5 seconds of summer, go!" I say as I push her toward her favorite Michael. 

"You did well on the show today" Niall whispered into my ear making me tickle a little

"Thanks" I smile as I feel my cheeks heat up 

I looked at Emma who seemed like she was exchanging phone numbers with Michael. 

"I set those two up" I say to Niall as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. 

"Good match" Louis whispers.