Dates

Stella's pov

It has been the best three days ever. Just Niall here with me makes me so happy, we're actually lucky that no one has noticed Niall going in and out of my dorm. Today is Friday the last day before the long awaited weekend. I've got invited to many parties but Niall said he'd take me on a date. Niall is so creative with our dates, he always makes them so special and memorable. Right now I'm getting dressed for college, something that's carefree, comfortable and cute would be perfect. As I look at my cupboard my eye lands on the perfect outfit. A pink tee shirt, jeans and some bracelets to go with.

I leave a note to Nia saying I'll be at college and leave

I leave a note to Nia saying I'll be at college and leave. The walk from my dorm to my college is a good walk. On the way there I find Emma waking towards me. She is fake nice, since she heard about Niall and I she has not left me alone, considering she's a directioner. All the directioners in the college won't leave me alone and it's getting very annoying.

"Hi bestie!" Emma says
"Uhhh...Hi" I reply
"So what's new?" She asks very excitingly
"Nothing much....."
"Ok so what is with you and Niall?" This girl has no chill
"Uhhh what?"
"Yeah we all know that you and Niall are dating and he even confirmed it on his twitter"
"Yeah... we're dating"
"Oooooooooooo" she says in a very high pitched tone
"Yeah, well that's my life....I guess"
"So have you and Niall done it yet?"
"Done what?"
'👉👌' She signals
"Ok Emma please leave"
"What why?!"
"What happens with Niall and I will stay between us and us only"
"Ok then..." She replies and leaves

I don't really lash out on people but that was very outgoing. I reach my college and sit next to Lucas. Did I mention we sit next to eachother in psychology?

The whole day went by quick. In no time I was excited to go home and get dressed for my date.

*After college*

I get in my dorm and find Niall eating something and watching TV.

"Hi princess, how was college today?"
"It was nice" I say as I walk towards him and hug him from the back
"Are you excited for the date today?"
"Yeah duh" I say

After all of that I decide to watch TV with Niall for a while. Friends was on, watching Friends with Niall is amazing. I walk into my room and decide to go for a shower and get dressed for the date, it was a surprise so I'm going to wear something casual but a bit classy.

I step into the shower and turn on the tap, feeling the hot water wash my body, the feeling of relief was flowing through my mind. Just the touch of hot water on my skin can calm my mind, it feels the it's the end of the day and all challenging things to do are done.

I walk out of the shower rapped in a pink towel and look into my cupboard, what should I wear? It's not like I don't have clothes it's just that I don't know what I should wear. My eyes land on a red-ish floral print dress, it is very comfortable too and to go with it a cute chocker.

I put on some make up, do my hair and walk out of my room

I put on some make up, do my hair and walk out of my room. My eyes look for Niall, I can't find him. All of a sudden I hear a knock on the door, my natural instinct is to open it.

I see Niall with flowers in his hand.

(Guys ik this is from 2013 not 2011 but Niall in this suit is bae so just imagine 2011 baby Niall in this suit

(Guys ik this is from 2013 not 2011 but Niall in this suit is bae so just imagine 2011 baby Niall in this suit. yeah bad author)

Niall and I walk into his car, the whole ride there Niall made me cover my eyes, because this was a surprise. Finally I feel the car stop. Niall takes my hand and helps me get put of the car, I walk at someplace where it feels like sand. There's setup on the beach by the waves.

"Do you like it?" I hear Niall say"I'm speechless" "In a bad way?" Niall asks worried"No Niall, it's so beautiful

"I'm speechless"
"In a bad way?" Niall asks worried
"No Niall, it's so beautiful. I love it" I say as I look around. It is so beautiful, the sun about to set, a little picnic at the beach. I would prefer this over any expensive dinner date.

I was all comfortable in Niall's arms, we sat there spoke and ate. I love how Niall is so thoughtful. Right now we're looking at the sunset, it looks so perfect. This is perfect. I love Niall, he just makes my life better.

"Babe?" I her the leprechaun say
"Yeah"
"Is there something you're hiding?"
"What?"
"No it just seems like you have been doing something and don't want me to know"
"Wait, do you think I'm cheating?"
"No no! Not like that, I meant do you have a habit or something because you're hiding it"
"Wha-" I say. The truth is I have been hiding a huge part of my life from Niall. It's a part of my life that I just want to forget and pretend like never happened.
"Stella?"
"Yeah...oh sorry, but do you really want to know?"
"Yeah, I mean ofcourse I want to know"
"All of this started before I was even born...."