Sometimes I miss him

Stella's Pov
I wake up to an alarm on my phone, today is Monday the start of the last week of school and then comes the summer break, that long awaited holiday that everyone loves.

I get out of bed and get ready for school, I like to think I'm quiet a great student I get A's and B's. My parents don't pressurised me into studying because they know I can take care of it. I walk downstairs and my parents greet me with good morning's.

I'm walking to school and listening to music and then a One Direction song comes on "Up All Night" my favorite song from that album. I try avoiding to listen to One Direction because I start thinking about Louis. Louis and I had been best friends for ages like since we were 2. Our mom's were great friends too so sleepovers were no problem. Louis is a nice hearted person and is really funny. I remember Louis and I sitting on our treehouse while listening to music and just talking, Louis and I had the best friendship ever. The day I left for America we were in tears and both really sad.

I've reached school, I start walking down the hallways and meet my friend 'Alexa' she has been one of my close friends.Alexa has blue eyes and blond hair, she's quiet tall and her hair is kind of curled. We start talking and out of nowhere I say "Do you remember Louis?" And she replies with "Yea your best friend and "brother" " and I say "I started thinking about him and I really miss it..." Alexa replies with "Don't worry, you'll meet him one day"

----------------

I'm back at home and I take out my gitar and start playing "More than this" by the one and only One Direction. I wish Louis was here. I miss him so much. Urgh

The gitar is one of the things that keep me sain, from all the things I think about. 

After playing a while bunch of One Direction songs I finally do my homework. I don't know why but lately I've found myself thinking I've been dreaming about him a lot, just all of a sudden the thought of him just came into my mind and now I cant stop, I just miss him. Imagine losing your bestfriend just like that and knowing that they probably forgot about you.

After my homework was finally done, I decide to watch a move and head to bed. I scroll through Instagram for a bit and go to bed trying to prepare myself for tomorrow.

____________________

Authors Note : Guys so this is the first chapter. Sorry it's short, I'll try to make them longer! Please keep on reading :)