Leave it in the past

Stella's pov

I took a huge breath.
"It all happened before I was even born....my biological mom was a teen when she got pregnant so she put me up for adoption because I was apparently a 'pain' so then my mom and dad adopted me. Everything was fine until one day when I was 9, I had gone to summer camp, it was 11 days, we would go there at 6am and would take a break for lunch and gone home at 9pm after dinner at the camp. I had been going there for a few years but this year, I-I was assaulted more than o-once"
I tried to act cool but the tears started running down my face. Niall probably thinks some really bad things about me now. My vision was blurred because of the tears. Suddenly I saw Niall tearing up as well.
"Y-you sure you want t-to hear the rest?" I ask weakly
"Yea-Yeah"
"T-then when I-I told my m-mum to k-keep that a secret an-and then I s-spent most of my time talking to the po-police. *A long deep breath* I-I began to cut at th-the age of 10 and I was 1 mo-month clean but when I went to college I re-relapsed" I say sobbing by the end of it.
"I can't belive you've been through that I'm so sorry, I love you so much" Niall says who is also slightly crying.
"Don't you think less of me?"
"No, this only made me admire how strong you are"
"Thankyou" I say falling into his arms
"There's no reason to" in that moment I realised how a few words could change someone's life. My makeup was smudged. I wipe all of it away with the tissue paper in my purse. And watch the sun set with Niall holding me.

Niall's pov

When those words came out of Stella's mouth all I could think about is how shocked I was, it hurts to see Stella cry or to even think that someone has done it to her. She was just 9 at the time. It was probably so scary to deal with such strong emotions at such a young age.

We both drove home. We were talking in the car and all I can think of is how mad I am at the person who did thise things to her. I know I won't hurt her, I never will.

Stella's pov

Niall and I drove to my dorm as Niall used my old roommates shower I hopped in mine. I felt the hot water touch my skin water flowing from my head to my toes when I closed my eyes all I could think about is 'Craig' he was the one who did it, all the memories rushed back into my head, each and every one, the police, the belt, the hiding, the 'It'll be our secret' everything rushed back. By just thinking of it I felt his touch the touch that made my hair stand, the touch that scared me. I tried to wash off his touch with soap and with everything I saw around me but I could still feel his cold touch taking me back to those memories.

I quickly open my eyes, get out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I quickly walked into my room and put in some PJ's. I walk into the small living room to find Niall eating a sandwich I walk towards him and as soon as I felt his touch the ones with bad memories disappeared. This is all I wanted, everything I need. Just Niall by my side always there for me.

Niall's pov

Stella and I were both eating sandwitches that I made. Yes you got it right Niall Horan can cook. We both spoke and out of nowhere I say
"Stella, you know that the past might've happened but we still have a future"
"Thanks for being there Ni"
"Always, you're my princess"
Her lips met mine and it felt like heaven.

Authors Note : FINALLY A CHAPTER!
Hope you guys liked it! Not sure when I'll update next but here's something to read for now :)