Time with Louis!

Stella's pov

Today is my date with Niall Horan. Yes Niall Horan from One Direction! I'm so excited for this. Shit! I've not told Alexa about this. Probably why she was so dramatic about us not being together for a month. This is going to be my last summer vacation with my family because after this one, I leave for college. I will be going to The University of West London wile Alexa will be going to college in Los Angeles. I unlock my phone to text Alexa.

Me: Alexa! Guess what?
*waits for a few minutes*
Alexa: What?
Me: I told you to guess -.-
Alexa: You did something stupid and ended up in jail
Me: WhAt?!? No!
Alexa: That's why I told you to tell me!
Me: ok
Alexa: ....
Me: Ok,so I was on the beach you know just chilling and then I found Louis!
Alexa: The same Louis that was your best friend and in One Direction?
Me: No shit Sherlock! So then Niall (his bandmate, who happens to be super hot) asks me on a date!
Alexa: Wtf when? Why do I not know?!? Omg you have a date with Niall freaking Horan! Omg! When is the date? Where is it? Omg omg omg omg!
Me: Calm down gurl! The date is today in the evening, I don't know where the date is yet but I'm dressing casually. Niall asked me yesterday when I was at the beach. Omg I can't believe it too! Niall fóóking Horan!
*Waits for a few minutes*
Alexa: Where are you
Alexa: Hello
Alexa: U HERE?!?!
Me: Yea sorry was having a freak out session. Anyways, I'm going to the pool with Louis today so I gtg.
Alexa: Aw man! Why so you always leave when we text!
Me: Stop being so over dramatic -.-
Alexa: Well ok, I'll try. Bye
Me: Bye

I kept my phone down and went to my bathroom. I showered and got dressed. You know like everyday.
Today I'm wearing a white Tee shirt wit colours all over it(kinda like a tie dye shirt), kind of faded and blue jean shorts. Under that a white bikini with a cute floral print.

I sit down for breakfast, waiting for mom and dad

I sit down for breakfast, waiting for mom and dad. They're usually early. I wait for 5 more minutes. They're late! I decide to text them.
Me: Mom where are you and dad?
Mom: We're running a bit late, you can have breakfast and go to hangout with Louis, don't worry about us :)
Me: ok, thanks for letting me know befor hand. (Note the sarcasm)
Mom: Won't happen again. I promise.
Me: ok bye
Mom: bye, honey. Have a great time with Louis.

I put my phone down and decide to go get breakfast. I help myself with the blueberry waffles. They look delicious!

I walk to Louis' hotel which is across mine

I walk to Louis' hotel which is across mine. I call Louis because I don't know where he'll meet me.

*Ring ring*
*Answers the phone*
"Hey Louis, I'm at the hotel, where are you?"
"Are you at the front gate?"
"Yes"
"Hold on, I'm coming to get you, stay there"
"Ok then bye"
"Bye"
*hangs up*

Within a few seconds I see Louis walking towards me.

"Hey Stella!"
"Hi Louis!"
"I thought you would not come, you missy, are late"
"I know but it was my parents, they were later for breakfast so I was just there waiting till I texted them and they said they're late and I should leave without them"
"Ok then, today is going to be so fun!"
"I know, right!"

After walking for about a few minutes we reach the pool of their hotel. Damn that pool is so large. No one was even in it!

"Oh my god Louis! The pool is huge!" I say to the blue eyed boy
"I know! I had the same reaction when I came here"
"Where are the boys?"
"They're being lazy asses and watching TV."
"So I guess it's just you and me then. We can have our old bestie time again, I've really missed those days!"
"I know, right! Today is going to be fun with just you and me!"

We both get changed into our swimsuits and walk to the edge of the pool. I was just looking at the place and then Louis pushed me in.

"Fuck Louis! You got me wet"
Louis started grinning at the statement.
"Oh my god not that kind of wet! Louis Tomlinson! You have such a dirty mind!"
"Don't blame me!"
"Who elses should I blame?"
"Ok fine! You can blame me"

Louis jumped in the pool too. I splashed home with water.

"Now we're even!"
"I hate you so much" the blue eyed boy stated. Louis splashed me in with water. I'm going to regret this when I get dressed for the date.

"So uh, Louis." I say
"Yeah?"
"You know that Niall and I are going on a date tonight right?"
"Yeah! You both re going to look so cute together!"
"I can't wait!"
"Louie I forgot to ask you! How's your mom and Fizzy, Charlotte, Georgia, Daisy and Phoebe?" (Guys I know about Johanna and Fizzy. But in this book it's 2011 so yeah)
"They're fine, all the girls miss you"
"I miss my girls too!"

After hours of talking and swimming I decide to go back to my hotel to get dressed for my date. It can be stressful to find a cute outfit when you're on a trip.

Louis walks me to my hotel and I get in, not ready for what I'm going to wear.

Authors Note:

Finally! I've updated! Hope you like the chapter.
Stay safe and Treat people with kindness ❣️